From Savanah With Love, I Fly To You Much Wiser Since My Goodbye To You...WWE Monday Night Raw June 26, 2023 USA 8e/7c

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Carmelo losing cleanly to Finn the night before his title defense is such a dumb ass call. It makes Carmelo look weak and proves Baron Corbin’s point that he ain’t “him.”

This match could have easily just ended with Finn DQ’ing himself and using a chair to fukk up Melo. But no..they PURPOSELY choose for him to lose cleanly…

Not even a Melo fan like that but that makes no damn sense. Why should I even care about him or even watch NXT if even the main champion isn’t made out to look strong on Raw? :mindblown:

So ass backwards..

A clean loss is not the same as a squash.

So you can only develop a champion if they are undefeated.

Carmelo losing and "Baron being right" makes the match more compelling, IMO.

Ya'll playing off an outdated playbook.

Finn could possibly go over--I'm feeling it. Why have him cheat to beat a rookie? NXT still is the minor leagues.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They averaged 700 and something thousand viewers fam..

That’s a fraction of the people that tune into RAW and Smackdown. Stop

Or..or..or… I don’t watch NXT like literally the majority of WWE’s audience??

Please understand you nikkas are the minority. I don’t have to play contrarian to an opinion that it’s literally a contrary opinion itself. nikkas like you are the minority

I’ve known who homie was for a while. Ive seen clips of his promos with the other dude Trick Williams, I’ve even played as the nikka in 2k. I’m well aware of him and I know he’s nice. This was still my first time really seeing him wrestle like that outside of highlights and shyt, and I thought he was super nice. Genuinely hope he drops the nxt title and moves up to main. He’s fire
Nxt ratings were up 30% from the week prior with Seth on there

You lied and said nobody tuned in…

But get your jokes off though Liggins light

Silkk

Daps
I'm not convinced this "Vince" shyt is content

This RAW was a 4/5 and all ppl talking about on Twitter and YouTube is changes Vince might have made

They had their videos ready before RAW even started and they just went with it
The bar is in hell :huhldup:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Nxt ratings were up 30% from the week prior with Seth on there

You lied and said nobody tuned in…

But get your jokes off though Liggins light
Up 30% from what?

Talking with you dudes is like pulling teeth sometimes. Ya’ll act so fukkin empty headed, and then try to take passive aggressive shots out of frustration. It’s so hilarious.

It’s a fact that only a fraction of WWE’s audience pays attention to NXT. That’s not a theory. that’s not just something I cooked up in my head. That’s not an opinion. That is a cold fact with literal viable proof one Google search away. Millions of people tune into RAW, and Smackdown. less than HALF of those viewers carry on into Tuesdays. A small Seth Rollins bump means absolutely nothing to me. Up 30% from 600k viewers? Okay?

Point stands that people aren’t watching NXT which means Melo’s RAW debut was likely more than half the audiences introduction to him. That’s a fact. and he had a good showing so shout out to him.

And Liggins light? Lol um.. okay? That’s cute. I would throw shade back at you but like… you don’t stand out from the hundred other screen names so I have nothing

Last edited:

Silkk

Daps
Up 30% from what?

Talking with you dudes is like pulling teeth sometimes. Ya’ll act so fukkin empty headed, and then try to take passive aggressive shots out of frustration. It’s so hilarious.

It’s a fact that only a fraction of WWE’s audience pays attention to NXT. That’s not a theory. that’s not just something I cooked up in my head. That’s not an opinion. That is a cold fact with literally viable proof one Google search away. Millions of people tune into RAW, and Smackdown. less than HALF of those viewers carry on into Tuesdays. A small Seth Rollins bump means absolutely nothing to me. Up 30% from 600k viewers? Okay?

Point stands that people aren’t watching NXT which means Melo’s RAW debut was likely more than half the audiences introduction to him. That’s a fact. and he had a good showing so shout out to him.

And Liggins light? Lol I’m.. okay? That’s cute. I would throw shade back at you but like… you don’t stand out from the hundred other screen names so I have nothing
👍🏾

• Haha
Reactions: jeh