Daps
lol @ the review of Jay z - D'evils

"He does talk about learning to use condoms"
:mjlol:

37:15 mark

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
It's not about loving the cac it's about loving to watch cacs make a fool out of themselves

Minister-Louis-Farrakhan.jpg

we live in a generation where all press/looks are good

so people make fools of themselves on purpose to get a full fledged career from it

Look at Logan Paul, posting a suicide video, now Youtube cut parnterships with smaller/legit channels but wont delete his.

its best to ignore, this thread got more views than most legit journalists/reviewers.

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
we live in a generation where all press/looks are good

so people make fools of themselves on purpose to get a full fledged career from it

Look at Logan Paul, posting a suicide video, now Youtube cut parnterships with smaller/legit channels but wont delete his.

its best to ignore, this thread got more views than most legit journalists/reviewers.
It's not that serious breh

I looked on their page and see they review all types of music. I see everything from Bjork to Metallica. I don't think they're trying to be funny they just take request to review classic albums

I hope you're just as critical of shows like Everday Struggle with Joe Budden and Akademics. they have no clue of what they're talking bout most the time when discussing Hiphop but argue with eachother like fools thinking they're both right.

Atleast these people are admitting they don't know everything