Fuked up my life due to drugs brehs

darealxan

Pro
Daps
20. Last September I started a good college, was financially and shyt. Passing tests:lawd:Being stupid what do I do? Start Benzos

1) Dropped out of college

2) Went from $6000 in cash to -$7000 due to expensive drug use and crazy Xanax decisions I.E Giving someone my Macbook whilst on pills.:pacspit:

3) Been to A&E about 8 times for the following.

-Fell over and cut my face, got 11 stitches

-Fell over onto back of head, got 10 staples on head

-Fell over onto hand and ripped thumb apart. Got picked up walking the street with my thumb in pieces by the cops who took me to A&E and I got 16 stitches on hand and plastic surgery.

-3 times for 3 different seizures

4) Massive OD. Nearly died, crawled out of bed at 3AM and managed to alert someone and got rushed to A&E, was there for about 2 weeks. Had Aspiration Pneumonia and it led to Kidney, Liver damage and then Sepsis. Nearly died. I remember in ER they did something with my chest because of my breathing and it gave my chest the tightest pain ever thought my heart was going to explode. :whoo:

5) Fired from job, I used to go in fukked up and get sent home:martin:

6) Crimeral sentences for robbing. Other shyt too that thankfully I haven't been sentenced for, could’ve done years if I did:whew:

7) Month before all this began I lost my bytch of 5 years, p*ssy must've been good:birdman:

8) Lost a lot of friends due to messed up behavior.

9) Totaled car.

Lot more stuff but yeah you get the idea, 90% happened between April and October. Now I'm sitting here without any job and $7000 under and I'm getting $10 overdraft charge a day.

Last year I was on top of the world about to get myself out of the shythole that was my home life. Now I'm 21 and back at home with my crackhead parents :scusthov:just trying to find a job so I can move out. 4 weeks sober now and I know this isn't my path I ain't no bytch made fukk boy:demonic:.

I've already been accepted onto an Economics course at a good college come fall just gotta get away from these pipe loving fukkers.

One person I'd like to thank, Fewcha the gawd. Most happened before DS2 came out so went I first heard it I related to it like a mutherfukka and he got me out of darkplace, couple years down the line I might say DS2 saved my life:ohlawd:If my spellings bad fukk you, my brain is fuked:snoop:

All you pill heads:ufdup:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
seek help whether its family, friends or a professional. drug use in the black community is a real things and can be very troubling trust me breh. Pleas stay positive and have the need/desire to change (if you dnt want to change n do better than no one else can truly help you)

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn u only 21.....u lived hardcore life bruh.....

better get some help or you'll fukk around and end up giving the ass up when ur funds run low

darealxan

Pro
Daps
seek help whether its family, friends or a professional. drug use in the black community is a real things and can be very troubling trust me breh. Pleas stay positive and have the need/desire to change (if you dnt want to change n do better than no one else can truly help you)

Mom lives with crackhead boyfriend, father is a crackhead that asked me for a quarter a year ago and aint recognize me:camby:Got like 15 bros and sis but a'int know dem family on both sides too broken. Friends? I fukked all them relationships up on my crusade. Professional I might get some housing I'm lookin into it breh. I just wanna brake this cycle and prove we better than this