fukk it....I'm copping a PS4....Will the sony stans forgive and welcome me?

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Having all the systems :blessed:

(you better have a wii u too breh :ufdup:)

i gave in on the ps4 because of cod for now but mostly bloodborne. microsoft still needs to convince mw especially since the controller issue i had with sony has been tossed out due to the almighty dualshock 4. controller is the goat so far and im getting another dualshock 4 for my pc breh

pc, wii u, ps4 :blessed:

xbox :usure:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i gave in on the ps4 because of cod for now but mostly bloodborne. microsoft still needs to convince especially since the controller issue i had with sony has been tossed out due to the almighty dualshock 4. im getting another dualshock 4 for my pc breh

pc, wii u, ps4 :blessed:

xbox :usure:
I got the xbox for the fukk of it. I don't wanna miss out on anything. Sunset overdrive was meh, but MCC and shyt next year might be good. It was an impulse buy to be honest and completed my collection :manny:

Ruck

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I got the xbox for the fukk of it. I don't wanna miss out on anything. Sunset overdrive was meh, but MCC and shyt next year might be good. It was an impulse buy to be honest and completed my collection :manny:
understandable, but there has been no exclusive to make me purchase... yet. i was itching for cod - could've gotten the pc version, but i wanted to play with my brother and best friend in vegas. but bloodborne is the ultimate reason for copping.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
understandable, but there has been no exclusive to make me purchase... yet. i was itching for cod - could've gotten the pc version, but i wanted to play with my brother and best friend in vegas. but bloodborne is the ultimate reason for copping.
I got 2 games for the ps4 and 2 for the xbox 1 :dead:

Everything else is on PC (superior multiplats obviously).

I gotta lot of wii u games though :manny:

Ruck

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I got 2 games for the ps4 and 2 for the xbox 1 :dead:

Everything else is on PC (superior multiplats obviously).

I gotta lot of wii u games though :manny:
here here. pc will always be priority first in terms of exclusives. but there are exceptions like cod which is more balanced on consoles than pc.