fukk my skin. I'm about to get inked the fukk up.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To sleeve tattoos. I'm going to the best black artist in the world. I'ma be a tattoo artist eventually anyway.

I'm getting one sleeve as a ode to the most high. A child being saving from Satan by an angel from the heavens. The most high saved my life. Gave me something to live for at a time of darkest where I had nowhere to turn. He was there with me and dried my eyes and instilled beauty into my heart and mind to transcend me to the powerful person I've growing yo become.

The other will be about knowledge and thinking.

I got 3 artist in mind I wonder say and plan to spend at least 20 k with tips. So around 25k is my budget but that's high to some but I'm an artist so I respect and understand why the investment is worth it.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
hope you don't ever plan on visiting any Japanese hot springs or beaches...

they believe tattoos are dirty and contaminate the water.....or you're connected to organized crime....so you won't be allowed in

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
you already know you gotta get this type of shiet

Irezumi-Sleeve.jpg

its gonna run you $30k+ though

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you already know you gotta get this type of shiet

Irezumi-Sleeve.jpg

its gonna run you $30k+ though
No I'm not. I'm a artist my self so my shyt is researched and thought out

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
To sleeve tattoos. I'm going to the best black artist in the world. I'ma be a tattoo artist eventually anyway.

I'm getting one sleeve as a ode to the most high. A child being saving from Satan by an angel from the heavens. The most high saved my life. Gave me something to live for at a time of darkest where I had nowhere to turn. He was there with me and dried my eyes and instilled beauty into my heart and mind to transcend me to the powerful person I've growing yo become.

The other will be about knowledge and thinking.

I got 3 artist in mind I wonder say and plan to spend at least 20 k with tips. So around 25k is my budget but that's high to some but I'm an artist so I respect and understand why the investment is worth it.
Well if youre talking about the god of the Bible, that entity would not approve of such actions.