Fukkery Continues; Flex said NO countdown tonight

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea jay doing that so much isnt good either but its different and isnt as bad compared to what drake is doing.
People like to only remember Jay did it, when damn near every rapper got a whole book of doing the same as quoted by XXL who said it first section from back in the day

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
He's actually taking calls and taking the heat. The caller said he stopped listening to Drake after he heard the Reference tape and Flex told him that he shouldn't do that. But he said he has to write his rhymes to be on the Sprite Ad. The caller agreed. It was clearly a propaganda media push with the Sprite Ad. You guys have to understand that Sprite Ad is all over New York. Someone from Flex's era I'm sure he was like "WTF" when he saw it cause that's how I was when I saw it in the Subway for the first time. Biggie shouted Flex out on "Juicy" so I can tell he felt he had to address this.

That sprite MC mural in BK needs to be defaced.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
Flex: He don't want us to talk about that Rape Case and the Coke and the fact the Mom turned him in.

:patrice:

Female Caller: If he don't write his raps that would be like someone that's really not you DJ'in and saying they are Funk Flex this whole time.
he was talking about charlamar?

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
its gotta be believe me. but that was released before q.miller said he started working with him. so who knows.

edit: it could be used to since that was on both wayne and drake's tape.

I think we are all assuming these are all QM-Era (lol) Ghostwritten tracks cause of the time period of the all the songs. So you could be right and it would be "Believe Me". The bottom line is 5 references including for features and he's 4 albums deep into your career lets me know this isn't a mistake but a system. We have to start ot really accept the fact he's been fed rhymes and flows for a very long time. As for Charlamange saying Flex doesn't have them. First Flex was the one that dropped the proof of "10 Bands" not anyone at Power 105. So I think I'm going to go with the guy that dropped the proof not the guy trying to jump into this cause he hates Flex anyway.

Daps
Segments from tonight. Didn't catch the first hour (work)

1:07 Call 2

3:57 Call 3

9:47 Call 4 South Carolina breh was at his neck :heh:

13:33 Call 5

16:48 Says Meek renig'd, then gets at Charlamagne for a minute

22:30 Call 6

24:53 2minute drills call 7, 8, and 9. Says when he talked to Mills he was in the studio with swizz

27:00 Continues to go at Charlamagne

29:50 Call 10

32:14 Call 11, calls Flex salty bout Charlamagne :heh:

34:29 More Charlamagne shyt

Somebody needs to sample flex at 20:28

What's happeningggggggggggggggg

Yo did ya hear how much of bytch he sounds like at that time