Fun fact: it took Mase over 13 years to win the battle against Cam'ron

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy how much a difference the internet/social media makes. There's no way Make gets away with mostly chilling for over a decade these days. Homie would've been drowned in memes around the time of "Take 'Em to Church".

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Crazy how much a difference the internet/social media makes. There's no way Make gets away with mostly chilling for over a decade these days. Homie would've been drowned in memes around the time of "Take 'Em to Church".
Don't forget about the hot 97 phone call

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I just thought I'd remind y'all.
Ma$e has loads of disses whilst at BadBoy they were moreso subliminals but when he went over to G-Unit he had a full blown mixtape dissing Dipset, Puff.
hqdefault.jpg

R-2237187-1488622757-6265.jpeg.jpg

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:flabbynsick:

Cam got beat by father time and not keeping himself sharp in the booth.

Mase just waited long enough to see it happen and caught Cam slipping.
Act like Cam wasn't starting to get his swag back, them Mase bars was the equivalent of a true life haymaker to the eye, cam been shaky ever since like in the past:heh:

Daps
Ma$e has loads of disses whilst at BadBoy they were moreso subliminals but when he went over to G-Unit he had a full blown mixtape dissing Dipset, Puff.
hqdefault.jpg

R-2237187-1488622757-6265.jpeg.jpg

I remember seeing this but I never listened to it. I’d like to hear it.

Honestly Mase just sat back not even acknowledging Cam and then came out of left field in 2017 and unloaded. I’d say that little PR run he went on and freestyled were the best verses I heard all last year.

And he honestly came out looking solid and Cam didn’t. And I’ve always liked Cam

Sinister

Banned
Daps
I remember seeing this but I never listened to it. I’d like to hear it.

Honestly Mase just sat back not even acknowledging Cam and then came out of left field in 2017 and unloaded. I’d say that little PR run he went on and freestyled were the best verses I heard all last year.

And he honestly came out looking solid and Cam didn’t. And I’ve always liked Cam
G Unit Radio 16 - YouTube

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
1 attempt after 13 years....if you need to be reminded.
It could be argued he could have done that all along, mase was little brothering cam, and cam being predictable fell for the okeydoke, when the smoke settles he closed the casket on his lil reunion, as well as made him look like a grown ass lil kid....

Cam done, I liked him too but let's not try to start juelzing on the situation months after the fact, Cam had no business mentioning Mase for streams in 2017 anyway...:hhh: