Funkmaster Flex FIRES OFF On Drake Over Ghostwriting Allegations *Playing 10 Bands reference track!!

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Update: Reference track

stream

vVPOsQ1.png

funkflex - We gonna get to the bottom of this.... Incase we forgot... Big, Jay, Nas, Kendrick, J.cole handle the pen... If your mentioned in that list you know what that means!!! Yall other radio TV and bloggers watch this close... If he writes himself then he deserves an apology... If he doesn't write then he's a fu*king FRAUD!!! That means them emotions ain't his.... That means what u claiming is story book...And if this industy is ok with that I understand stand... But where I fu*king come from that's means you a great record maker but NOT a great lyricist!!!!! Theres a fu*king difference if you claiming king!!! Dr Dre never wrote but we love him the same... But there's a place for that type of rapper!!! You don't get mentioned with the greatest!!!! So for people who say it doesn't matter your wrong !!!! To a lyricist it's everything.... @champagnepapi

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
:yawn:

I know flex is from an era when hiphop was more thoro, but i can promise you most drake fans dont care about that shyt :francis:

every single social media outlett and website I look at is nothing but drake fans clowning meek, meeks fans clowning meek, people who dont listen to either clowning meek. drake doesnt even have to respond :ld:

Last edited:
Daps
i honestly don't care about the drake thing. drake makes cohesive mood music albums. i don't think he's the best but he's far from the worst. i don't consider him lyrical but he can be from time to time. i'm sure funkmaster flex wouldn't be saying the same thing about kanye. this post should be about how delusional this guy is. does anyone care what funkmaster flex thinks, really? does anyone still listen to the radio to listen to new artists? the only people i know who listen to the radio listen to classic rock at work, someone's tia, or birds without aux cords. nas already summed this whole dude up with that cizzock in his mizzouth rant "dropping bombs all corny" "look at flex man, look at his face man.. he's corny"

somebody get this dustbucket dj out of here with his nonsensical opinion