Funkmaster Flex: "Since Drake was da fukkin FRAUD in da pack, Kendrick entered da Top5 conversation"

ReasonableMatic

Daps
"Since there was a fukkin FRAUD with ghostwriters in the pack, there's a spot open in the Top 5 conversation" - Flex (current top5)

mushroom-cloud-o.gif

Last edited:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Is this top 5 of all time or top 5 right now?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
This nikka really think there was a spot before Kirby got exposed:why:

shyt like what Joe said is why we need it cause of shyt like this and rosenberg

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Has flex ever said drake is in the top 5 convo all time before the writing scandal. My guess is no and he's just using this as an angle for his Drake agenda like most people do.

Most people were arguing drake doesn't have a classic so since when was he top 5 all time convo ? (Imo he has 2 classics at least in terms of albums moving and resonating with the culture)

Drake still the best MC alongside drake for THIS GENERATION. Him having a couple 8 bar references for some experimental tracks, anthem chasing doesn't change that. I still think his own on the straight rap tracks is top tier. Nobody outside of kendrick is seeing him.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Has flex ever said drake is in the top 5 convo all time before the writing scandal. My guess is no and he's just using this as an angle for his Drake agenda like most people do.

Most people were arguing drake doesn't have a classic so since when was he top 5 all time convo ? (Imo he has 2 classics at least in terms of albums moving and resonating with the culture)

Drake still the best MC alongside drake for THIS GENERATION. Him having a couple 8 bar references for some experimental tracks, anthem chasing doesn't change that. I still think his own on the straight rap tracks is top tier. Nobody outside of kendrick is seeing him.
This......I never even had drake in the top most lyrical anyways just enjoy his music the most :manny:

King_Sage

All Star
Daps
They both still have time to have great impacts on hip-hop. Kendrick can definitely get closer to the all time GOAT list if he continues to push the envelope.

Where is Drake's classic L.P.? Ghost writers or none. A lot of good music, but no stand out classics.

who killin it?

the fakes get exposed
Daps
Him having a couple 8 bar references for some experimental tracks, anthem chasing doesn't change that.
:russ:

is this the narrative you drake stans are running with now?

"RICO and No Tellin were experimental tracks" :laff:

not gonna front, you drake stans are creative as fukk when lying to yourselves :laugh:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
:russ:

is this the narrative you drake stans are running with now?

"RICO and No Tellin were experimental tracks" :laff:

not gonna front, you drake stans are creative as fukk when lying to yourselves :laugh:
theyre not signature Drake style/ sound at all are they? . This was him trying to get more of a stronghold on swag type rap. Not to mention he wrote most of those songs as well

QM gave a couple templates and Drake added that Midas touch :mjpls: in the tracks you can quite obviously tell when it switches to Drake more typical style of rap and content too