"Funniest" Police Encounter You Ever Had

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
I was in ***** (african country not my own) and the police, 4 of them, armed with what I think were machine guns, said to my man open your wallet.

I said "what for?"

They actually said incase he has a weapon or something in there. My man had been there before and he wasnt surprised and yes he paid them.

Though they were armed they were pleasant and didnt feel threatening to me.

Despite this I loved this country and it is at the top of the list of countries I'd like to live in if Zimbabwe wasn't an option.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Didn't happen to me but funniest I saw :manny: was in San Felipe, Mexico when I was 13 on a trip with my friend and we saw the federales laugh at and beat the shyt outta some fat drunk mexican dude :mjlol:

So there's a strip where there are two bars and in the middle about a quarter mile of sand.

We were kickin it in the sand and outta nowhere we see a truck with Mexican cops or federal agents or whatever. All of them have the ARs out and they all have these shabby green outfits. Shyt is :merchant: but the locals don't flinch so we didn't really either. They ride in the truck standing up about 4 deep in the bed with two in the car.

So they park and two of the dudes go over to one bar and two of the others start walking toward the other. We're sitting in the sand nearest to where the car parked near the first bar. We see a little skirmish and then a dude starts walking away drunk as fyck :mjlol: It's one of those walks when you're trying to get your friend to chill because you know he's drunk and you're grabbing his arm and shyt and he keeps shrugging you off.

So dude is walking away from them trying to walk to the other bar and as they are following he starts to run :krs: but dude is overweight and drunk as fyck and on sand.

The cops start to chase him and one of the two puts his AR down on the sand in front of everyone :stopitslime: to chase him

This dude starts to slip and takes like 10 steps to fall

and hits the slow motion

HTTPS9tZWRpYS5naXBoeS5jb20vbWVkaWEvREQyTm1xWWh2TGlQNi9naXBoeS5naWYlog.gif

we hit the

giphy.gif

The cops look at homie like :heh:

and are motioning at him to get up

He stayed on his back and is kicking sand at them all while :whoa: and trying to get away.

The cop that still had the gun pointed the barrel at him :ufdup: and then flipped that shyt over and hit him in the stomach with the butt

The other two cops come over and they all hog-handcuff this dude and took turns kicking him in the stomach laughing at him

once they were done they picked up him and literally threw into the back of the truck and sped off laughing.

Shyt was a mix of :patrice::hubie::mjcry::russ::lolbron::dead:

Daps
i locked myself out of my vehicle on a certain nightlife strip (heavy police presence). One of them unlocked it for me. I expressed my gratitude so he asked to come over later and smash but i said nah. not really funny like :russ: but funny like :umad:

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
I was riding in the backseat with my homeboy and his girl. (They are both clear).
He makes a left on a yellow and whoop whoop... We get pulled over.
The cop comes to the passenger window (mine) and asks me for my driver's license. I'm like fukk that, I'm not driving you don't need to see my shyt. Long story long, he calls his supervisor, and when he arrives he starts asking them if they're being held against their will... Are they OK... Like niccas is just kidnapping clear people and having them drive around.
Ironic part is after we can go our merry way, Jenn is on some "Oh, my God. Is this what's its like for you everyday?"
:francis:
"Pretty much."

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Me and my friend were crossing the street during our lunch hour (we were in middle school), and as we were a cop car was driving down. We noticed the cop so we ran to the sidewalk (just out of naturality to not wanna get hit by the cop, and i guess you can say a sign of courtesy to not have to make the driver slow down).

So as we were running to the sidewalk we heard the sound of the car's engine get louder and the cop actually started to drive faster towards us and we're like :gucci: Cop rolls down his window and asks us what we're up to and why we aren't in class... We told him this is our lunch period and we are going to a friends house for lunch. Then the cop asks why we ran from him then I told him it's because you were speeding down the road :gucci:. I hear some shyt on his police radio but couldn't understand it, as I tell him what we are doing he swiftly gets out his car and runs straight to the catwalk we just came out of and pulls a gun on a kid and tells him to put your hands up. We just walk away from that shyt because that's when we realize he was here to respond to a potential intruder or some shyt :whew:. Cop puts the kid in his car, drives away and I tell the cop to have a good day and he waves us goodbye:bryan:

Interesting thing is this happened like 3-4 doors away from my home and my mom could have easily heard/seen what was going on if the windows were opened:whew:

And stupid part is, the kid they arrested wasn't even black, he was asian. How you gonna confuse us black kids with an asian kid and we were wearing completely different clothing. You clearly were here to respond to a suspect and im sure you were told a brief description of who the kid possibly be and what he could be wearing but just because we're black kids running from a speeding car you think we are someone you can pick on:dahell:

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Right after I graduated high school, when I was still living with my parents, I was dating this guy who also didn't have his own place.

One night he picked me up and we were looking for a place to chill so...stupidly he decided the best thing to do would be park the car in front of a bunch of closed businesses downtown so we could have "privacy".

We sat there for like 10 minutes talking and then we got in the backseat and weren't even doing anything YET when all I saw were blue lights and police yelling for us not to move.

About 6 of them came up, weapons drawn and opened the door and had us get out with our hands up. They separated us and were asking us crazy ass questions. It didn't take too long for me to realize that they thought I was a prostitute. :martin:

Once they realized that I wasn't, their next assumption was that we were plotting to rob one of the businesses.

After questioning us for what seemed like forever and searching the car they let us go.

Looking back on it now I laugh but in the moment I was afraid. I didn't know what he may have had in the car.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Police stopped my and my breh a few times in one week. Let us go all 3 times.

1st time we were drinking outside
2nd time we were speeding
3rd Time we ran a stop sign lmfao

Breh was a black cop and from the area
He rolled up to the car like
"yall really want me to arrest yall huh":what:

we all busted out laughing and he let us go. Dude was cool as shyt.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Was speeding trying to get work with no license. Saw the police but didn't stop. He pulled me over.

Explained to him I was late to work and didn't have my license. He ran my shyt and came back with the :what: look.

Him: Soooo you know you have no license right.........

Me: Yes sir

Him: You clearly saw my car right.:gucci:

Me: Yes sir.

Him: :martin: get the fukk out the nikka.........

Me: :mjcry:

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
You got robbed?........by pleasant policemen?

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
No such thing as a funny police counter :francis:
:mjlol:Police stopped my and my breh a few times in one week. Let us go all 3 times.

1st time we were drinking outside
2nd time we were speeding
3rd Time we ran a stop sign lmfao

Breh was a black cop and from the area
He rolled up to the car like
"yall really want me to arrest yall huh":what:

we all busted out laughing and he let us go. Dude was cool as shyt.
Cac privelage :mjpls:

Yo Mama

Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
You got robbed?........by pleasant policemen?

You had to have been there. It was just funny. Even they couldnt keep a straight face when they said there could be a concealed weapon in a wallet.

They didnt search me or ask to look at my passport or look in my bag though and I had the majority of my mans $.

I dont know the consequences of not paying them. As foreigners they could have held us up on some BS for a long time I guess till we gave in and paid up just so we could get on with our trip.

Its a corrupt country I guess and it was a negligble amount compared to the hassle of going down to the station...

Basically extreme corruption and a general population so poor a few dollars will do.

Yo Mama

Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Wouldn't categorize any of my encounters with police as "funny" :mjpls:

I guess i mean non-American police.

I dont know. I havent had a scary experience with police anywhere. Even in places famed to have violent/heavily armed police. I guess with my back pack i just seem like a tourist on her way somewhere?

Once landed in the midst of a protest or something. People were just shouting and running. I was aided by the police everyone seemed to be running from. I learnt to check the local news of an area first before going there lol.

I just hope i never have a bad encounter with police anywhere.

But you have to remember not every place has racist homicidal police.