FUNNIEST Scenes In Movies That Weren't Comedies?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
what are some of the funniest scenes in movies that weren't comedies?

both of these come to mind for me

"I don't like that shyt" from belly became a meme between me & my friends back in highschool. this shyt was so fukkin funny man :laugh: Big Head Rico just personified the "hater" so perfectly

and this one is :laff: first time I saw this scene I nearly died laughing for a minute straight

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
The temptations movie when david ruffin got kicked out of the group. When he said "yall aint nothin without david ruffin!" :russ: And when nikka snatched the mike and hit em with "i know you want to leave me but i refuse to let yall go". Straight comedy

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
O-Dog :Hey man! Who the fukk gonna be old out there at 12 O clock at night man? shyt, nikka, I'll smoke anybody nikka. I just don't give a fukk. shyt. Hit this shyt, nikka.
:pachaha:

Caine: Look aight, not me, aight? I'm not killing no kids.

:whoa:

O-Dog: Hey! You know what nikka? You actin like a lil bytch right neeeeeow! You actin real paranoid and shyt. Now these muthafukkas smoked your goddam cousin in front of you nikka! Blew his head off in front of your face, and you ain't gonna do shyt? You actin like a lil bytch right neeeeow, nikka. Man! fukk that! I ain't letting that shyt ride. We gonna go in and smoke all these muthafukkas! I don't care who the fukk out there goddammit! Is you down, nikka?
:birdman:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
anigif_enhanced-10209-1435773696-9.gif

Daps

Sergeant Hartman was fukking hilarious. Dude was roasting everyone at a moments notice!!

Dude told the black kid they ain’t serving fried chicken and watermelon in the mess hall.

Asked cowboy if he sucked dikks.

Asked Pyle if his parents had any children that lived :dead: