Funny shyt you've done while high

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Sitting at my desk eating a slice of pizza down to the crust (I eat the whole crust at the end) and I got my phone in another hand. Phone is dying so naturally I go to charge it. I put my phone down IN the pizza box, close that and picked up my charger cable in one hand and looked at the crust in the other like

5fc28902c3a4e328c4f4eb5c88e63f76.jpg

I almost tried to charge pizza crust brehs

What's some funny/dumb shyt you've done while high?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sitting at my desk eating a slice of pizza down to the crust (I eat the whole crust at the end) and I got my phone in another hand. Phone is dying so naturally I go to charge it. I put my phone down IN the pizza box, close that and picked up my charger cable in one hand and looked at the crust in the other like

5fc28902c3a4e328c4f4eb5c88e63f76.jpg

I almost tried to charge pizza crust brehs

What's some funny/dumb shyt you've done while high?
yo...where the fukk is this lit mouse from :deadjay:

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
I was in a gas station after filling my car up my car. Been smoking all day. I go to the drinks and must have stood there for like 10 minutes just looking at the drinks. Then realised I only had enough money for the gas. It was night and I was the only person in there. The dude behind the counter was looking at me like :dahell:

NVious

Only Built 4 Cuban Minx
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Grand Rapids, Michigan
Back in high school I was super faded while driving back from my plug's spot with a homie of mine. We got to a flashing red light, and waited at least 6 or 7 minutes for it to turn green. Neither one of us caught it for that long. Thankfully, it was late at night so no one else saw it. The both of us were silent the rest of the car ride, shaking our heads with shame and embarassment. :snoop:

Last edited: