Future President Gavin Newsom signs law to raise minimum wage for fast food workers to $20 per hour

Dipsey Doo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Cheer the demise of your job brehs :heh:

Chains are going to either automate or slowly pull out of California.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Technology isn't quite there yet but if it was they'd replace them even if the workers made $8 an hour.

the point of my statement is this is readying the environment to soften the blow. Anyone in Big tech knows these corps are lined up for this stuff lol. If I said anything more I'd be doxxing myself.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
the point of my statement is this is readying the environment to soften the blow. Anyone in Big tech knows these corps are lined up for this stuff lol. If I said anything more I'd be doxxing myself.
Then tax the shyt out of them and use that money to support those who will lose their jobs due to automation.

It’s not like they increase worker pay and/or number of jobs when they receive tax cuts.

Time to tax dat ass!

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Ever notice at many fast food restaurants they ask you if you are using your app to order when you pull up to the drive through? Notice they give you free stuff if you use the app? Couple that with touch screen ordering they are preparing for getting rid of a lot of workers. Of course they are ok with the negotiated deal. They will just cut jobs in the near future. They will absorb the pain now to prevent larger financial issues in the future knowing they are going to cut jobs. Pretty soon a fat food spot will only have 1 or 2 employees working. The rest will be automated.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Ever notice at many fast food restaurants they ask you if you are using your app to order when you pull up to the drive through? Notice they give you free stuff if you use the app? Couple that with touch screen ordering they are preparing for getting rid of a lot of workers. Of course they are ok with the negotiated deal. They will just cut jobs in the near future. They will absorb the pain now to prevent larger financial issues in the future knowing they are going to cut jobs. Pretty soon a fat food spot will only have 1 or 2 employees working. The rest will be automated.

they are training us. This is the new world, and one would assume people not having children like before would align to a less populated USA where the smaller pop can pivot to higher skilled roles, but we still flooding the country with migrants who may in term cause population spikes