Future reportedly expects child with 13th baby momma

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Screenshot-20211204-172626.png

the former stripper is in her third trimester and is expected to welcome a baby girl by the name of Selena. According to a source with intimate knowledge of the woman’s entanglement with Future, the pregnancy comes three years late into their love affair.

She is an old fling that was messing with him back in 2018,” the source claimed.

This, the source added, is the same woman who may have cost the Life Is Good rapper his visiting rights to his son Future Zahir Wilburn, the seven-year-old son he shares with Ciara.

“She recently wished him a happy 38th birthday on November 20th. She reposted a pic from one of his fanpages because he has her blocked on IG,” the source added.

While the woman’s name remains unknown at this stage, we do understand that Baby Selena will be her third child. She has a young daughter, Heaven Lee and a son from previous relationships.

Future, on the other hand, would add Selena as his 13th child. Here is a list of the rapper’s baby mommas and their respective children:

• Jessica Smith mothers Future’s first child, a19-year-old son named Jakobi
  • India J is the mother of Future’s first daughter, Londyn
  • Brittni Mealy shares son Prince with the rapper
  • Ciara mothers the rapper’s son Future Zahir
  • Joie Chavis mothers his fifth child Hendrix
  • Eliza Reign is the mother of Future’s daughter, Reign
  • Six other women whose names have not been released to the public are said to be mothering the rapper’s childreN

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Future definitely is an aint shyt dude but I don’t know whose worse him or the females that let him get them pregnant.

Dude is working to have football team numbers of children.

That’s shyt isn’t cool nor can he give those children the time, love, and attention they need. I don’t give shyt about him covering them financially a child needs more than that if you trying to do it the right way.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Future definitely is an aint shyt dude but I don’t know whose worse him or the females that let him get them pregnant.

Dude is working to have football team numbers of children.

That’s shyt isn’t cool nor can he give those children the time, love, and attention they need. I don’t give shyt about him covering them financially a child needs more than that if you trying to do it the right way.

Breh don’t even have time to be a parent. Not enough time to hop to 13 different houses.

& they keep going after him!

:mjlol:

They must see him as a check or some “allure”