Future – “Sh*t” ATL Remix (ft. Pastor Troy, Jeezy, & T.I.)

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
They left the OG intro in :banderas:

"Oh you done went and got all them guns and you ain't kilt nobody yet? :comeon: How many times you shot that mufukka man? :usure:Ain't nobody popped up dead! :patrice:"

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
you mean off that crown royal tape?

Naw before that...I actually heard him say this out his mouth...I used to DJ for him back in 2007-2008...he said when he tried to hit up TIP back in mid 2000s, TIP was trying to charge him waaaay too much for a feature...then when he was putting together his Troy and Feel me or Kill Me albums, he kept complaining about producers overcharging and guests overcharging, so he was on some fukk all them nikkaz shyt...I guess Killer Mike might have olive branched that shyt since him and troy are close

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
Naw before that...I actually heard him say this out his mouth...I used to DJ for him back in 2007-2008...he said when he tried to hit up TIP back in mid 2000s, TIP was trying to charge him waaaay too much for a feature...then when he was putting together his Troy and Feel me or Kill Me albums, he kept complaining about producers overcharging and guests overcharging, so he was on some fukk all them nikkaz shyt...I guess Killer Mike might have olive branched that shyt since him and troy are close
haha i saw some interview this nikka did at a cemetery (:dahell:) and he pretty much said the same shyt. that rap nikkas was fake and not helping him out. troy used to be that nikka back in the day. nikka got like 16 albums

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
haha i saw some interview this nikka did at a cemetery (:dahell:) and he pretty much said the same shyt. that rap nikkas was fake and not helping him out. troy used to be that nikka back in the day. nikka got like 16 albums

Yep that was about a year after I stopped DJing for him

really

All Star
Daps
The best part about the whole song was the ATL HOE riding all the way through the song, and Pastor Troy..

Jeezy don't fit... T Lie was trying to hard to sound hard... if he was just his normal self from say, 24's, shyt woulda sounded hot....

Replace Jeezy with Big Boi and Gucci and woulda been a classic:myman: