FutureHive.. Help a Breh Out. Decided To Give Future a Chance Recently..

riddlerap

G-Unit 4 Life
Daps
so i listened to Pluto a long time ago, thought it was pretty good back then. havent checked for Future since.. until a couple weeks ago, just decided to see what all the hype is about. went on YouTube, checked out some of the vids/songs with higher view counts, mostly from Evol and Purple Reign. what i realized is im kinda picky about what Future songs i fukk with.. so far these are my 2 favorite:

especially Purple Reign. what other Future songs are like these?

riddlerap

G-Unit 4 Life
Daps
It seems like you like the more emotional "singing" Future so check these out

props, will check em.

also, no Drake, MMG, YM features for any songs. (i dont like any of those artists), so WATTBA is off the table.

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
check True Story. that's my favorite mixtape of his. probably the most well rounded. but back then when he was dropping tapes he was working with a lot of different producers so he didn't have that cohesive 'sound' that he has now if that makes sense. He had Dirty Sprite (1) before True Story but when True Story dropped you knew he was gonna be a star. Also freebricks w/ Gucci is crazy too.

riddlerap

G-Unit 4 Life
Daps
check True Story. that's my favorite mixtape of his. probably the most well rounded. but back then when he was dropping tapes he was working with a lot of different producers so he didn't have that cohesive 'sound' that he has now if that makes sense. He had Dirty Sprite (1) before True Story but when True Story dropped you knew he was gonna be a star. Also freebricks w/ Gucci is crazy too.
props