G-Unit Unreleased Albums (Freeway, 50 Cent, Tony Yayo, LL Cool J, Mazaradi Fox, M.O.P, Hot Rod, DPG-Unit, Lloyd Banks, Slim the Mobster) via Leaked.cx

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
...thanks to DJ Heat for hooking this up... enjoy....
  1. Freeway - Free At Last ( OG ) ( Rocafella & G -Unit Album) (2006)
  2. Mazaradi Fox - G-Unit Album (Unreleased) (2010)
  3. LL Cool J - Todd Smith Part 2 Back To Cool ( Unreleased G-Unit Album) (2007)
  4. Tony Yayo 50 Cent x Tony Yayo - 50's tax write off (2010)
  5. Hot Rod aka Young Hot Rod had a good buzz after he sign to 50 cents g unit records here is the unreleased album by him
  6. When M.O.P Sign to G-Unit After the Rocafella deal fell through...... like always no DJ Tags, 8 song EP
  7. DPG-Unit (EP) ( Unreleased ) (2005)
  8. 50 Cent X Lloyd Banks - Drama In The Hood (Street Album) (Unreleased)
  9. Slim The Mobster - S.O.O.N (Somthing Out Of Nothing) ( G-Unit / Aftermath Unreleased Album) (V1)
  10. G-Unit x The Alchemist x DJ Heat - Body Bags (Mixtape) (Prod By The Alchemist) (2013)
reupped to one upload

have you ever threw so much unsorted music in your external hard drive over time that the hard drive's search function just gave up halfway thru the search? yeah that happened to me, and i couldn't refind my shyt for the longest time

Last edited:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo these MOP tracks all sound good :banderas: would have loved to see that get an official release. production sounds solid on these tracks

i think this time period 50 was giving everyone on the team some real quality hooks
50’s biggest mistake was overexposure, from his sound to him actually being everywhere, shyt was too much, he said Chris Lighty would always tell him that but he didn’t believe in overexposure. Even Brian Pumper had the nig sound for a minute 😂, shyt played out faster than it should/could have, he’s a great hook writer/songwriter

A187

All Star
Daps
50’s biggest mistake was overexposure, from his sound to him actually being everywhere, shyt was too much, he said Chris Lighty would always tell him that but he didn’t believe in overexposure. Even Brian Pumper had the nig sound for a minute 😂, shyt played out faster than it should/could have, he’s a great hook writer/songwriter
Jimmy Iovine even told fif back in 06 that he was overexposing himself