GA bruhs

HonoredOne

Back on hiatus
Supporter
Daps
NOPE, not standing in line at new birth to vote for a toe tapper like Stacy abrams or worse
DdP4o3dXkAAi0Qh

:mjpls:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Those two cacdidates are pussies that would’ve never ran such ads if it wasn’t for Trump.

“Yep, I just said that.” :smugfavre:

“If you’re are tired as I am with politicians that do nothing but talk” :skip:

:camby:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Why did Georgia cut the HOPE scholarships? Wasn't that lottery money being used to send kids to school on full ride to state colleges? :dahell:
That's not even tax money correct? :mindblown:

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Why did Georgia cut the HOPE scholarships? Wasn't that lottery money being used to send kids to school on full ride to state colleges? :dahell:
That's not even tax money correct? :mindblown:
There wasnt enough lotto money to give every kid a full ride to ga public colleges

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Lotta kids I know wouldn’t have been able to afford school if it wasn’t for HOPE.

Don’t invest in the youth and their education then wonder why kids are shyt brehs

No, my understanding of it was if had a B+ GPA you could qualify, not every student.

Yeah a 3.0 GPA gets your tuition covered for any public college in GA, so the family basically just has to figure out room/board living situations

daemonova

Daps
No, my understanding of it was if had a B+ GPA you could qualify, not every student.
That's what I meant, still not enough, they removed the income limit ten years into hope and that caused all the problems

daemonova

Daps
The two females (Democrats) debating now on CH. 2

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
There wasnt enough lotto money to give every kid a full ride to ga public colleges
We have a similar program in Louisiana free tuition for anyone with atleast a 2.5 GPA and 20 ACT score and it’s basically untouchable status at this point. Any legislation to change it is met with opposition even right now while we have a billion dollar deficit in the state budget