[Gallup Poll]Trump Smashing Records: Presidential Approval, over 50% disapprove within 8 days

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps

After normal approval ratings on the inauguration, Trump has had an awful start, he is really the white Usain Bolt of presidency. He's smashed all the previous PostWar presidents records by up to 100x! Even Dubya stayed in the green for 18months, Trump he lasted 8 days.

Be safe tho!
:francis:

EDIT:
Odds of a Trump impeachment or resignation are now even at bookmakers, from 7 to 4 pre inauguration.

Last edited:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
but those who approve of him really approve of him and we don't know if those disapprovals are concentrated in states they don't give a fukk about anyway. you have to remember that in bannon and trump's mind he's the president for the people who voted for him.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm curious to see what the first polls taken after his dumbass executive order will look like.

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
No surprise. The majority voiced our disapproval on Election Day when we went to the polls and voted against him.
I'm surprised it was 8 days, but not surprised given the moves in the first week.

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
I'm curious to see what the first polls taken after his dumbass executive order will look like.
this after the EO, theyre done every day. Edit: its isnt this was friday

"Results for this Gallup poll are based on telephone interviews on the Gallup U.S. Daily survey, with a random sample of 1,525 adults, aged 18 and older, living in all 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia." from the website

Batter Up

I'm the first to swing
Daps
Trump lives in his own reality, I doubt he cares about polls or approval ratings. His supporters have his back no matter the situation and his circle of white supremacists that he personally appointed are working hard to pave the way for another 4 years.

:gucci:

You sure you don't want to rethink this one over?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump lives in his own reality, I doubt he cares about polls or approval ratings. His supporters have his back no matter the situation and his circle of white supremacists that he personally appointed are working hard to pave the way for another 4 years.

He cares about polls big league. But, I really think he suffers from self delusion. He probably thinks the polls are actually wrong and he had the largest crowd at his inauguration.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
:pachaha:Polls again?

Curious. If the weather man says there's a 10% chance of rain, and it rains...does that mean weather forecasting is bullshyt?
:gucci:

The polls were wrong, no doubt about it. Lots has been written about it, adjustments have been made, etc. But many of them were within the margin of error (2-4%). Interestingly Gallup showed a more favorable race than the network news polls did. You'd think they'd be right in Trump's alley: they tend to over sample older whites. I remember in 2012 they had Obama barely ahead of Romney because they expected a whiter electorate. Obama out performed polls and matched what Nate Silver and others expected him to do. On the flip side the people Hillary needed to come out didn't show up in key states, 3 to be specific, and she lost...

Point being approval rating polls tend to be taken serious. Republicans are already scared, now they're about to really get scared as this fukkboy continues to burn down the house and sink in polls.