Game Of Thrones S7 - Rumored Plot-Leak (SPOILERS) (RAYOR) (STAY OUT!)

Legit Or Not?

• Legit! :wow:

• Not Legit! :camby:

• #TARGSET

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Arya making sansa jealous with her fighting skills

I don't think she was jealous as much as she was surprised. And I'm glad that they didn't show Brienne just getting her ass kicked up and down. Like Ser Meryn Trant, Brienne has armor and a big fukking sword. Arya better learn how to combine that water dancing bullshyt with a real damn fighting style.

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
So Cercei waking up in a pool of blood didn't happen. I wonder if they pulled it out because it didn't work or to keep her relevant going into the final season:jbhmm:

I'm thinking they changed some things around when the plot was leaked. I was expecting the Mountain to fight the wight, but it never happened.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
It won't end like this :mjlol: this is obviously fake. There is no resolution in the end. This is the final season so whatever happens has to be the end. The resolution has to be to reveal who the last hero is. I think I have it figured out and there is no way any of this could be it.

5KZYnkA.gif

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
You don't believe until you see it. Now I know. Stay the fukk out of game of thrones threads in October.:merchant:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
link up the season 8 spoilers. i read these and literally forgot most of them. saw the wall come down and sat there on some deja vu shyt like "how did i know that was gonna happen?"

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
lol @ not believing it til you see it. those leaks seemed solid as fukk off jump, then after 1-2 episodes of seeing things play out as planned, how the fuk would you still question them? i mean they were accompanied with set photos and all :heh:

i think i read the leaks after episode 2 or 3, i won't be doing that for season 8. i'm actually contemplating not fukking with any GOT online communities (including the coli) next season cuz of the way people blatantly drop spoilers or dry spoil with their conveniently "spot on theories" :duck:

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Holy shyt :ohhh: I avoided spoilers and read them once the season was over to see how accurate they were after people were talking about them so much.

Don't think I'll be able to avoid them for Season 8 though, I gotta know what's gonna happen ASAP :damn: :snoop: