Games You've Beat During the Pandemic

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
So we've been at this quarantine shyt for months now with no immediate end in site and most of us have had more time than usual to play games. What are some of the games y'all have finished or have on your to-do list?

Since quarantine started for me back in March, I've beaten the following games:

Persona 5 Royal
Spider-Man + City that Never Sleeps DLC
Red Dead Redemption 2 on Stadia
Animal Crossing (paid off all home upgrades)

I also played like 70% of AC:Odyssey nonstop before getting burnt out. Might pick it back up again just to finish it. also played about a third of Horizon: Zero Dawn and the beginning of God of War but haven't jumped back into either of those for a while. I'll probably chill on single play games and focus on playing Smash Bros and Forza Horizon 4 for a while then go back to finish Horizon: Zero Dawn, GoW, or Last of Us 2.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
7 Final Fantasy VII Remake 4/20/2020
8 Streets of Rage 4 5/1/2020 - Multiple play throughs
9 Trials of Mana 5/2/2020 - Twice
10 Indivisible 6/12/2020
11 Persona 5 Royal 6/17/20

The numbers in front are of the order from my 20 games to beat for 2020 list, along with the dates beaten behind them. All but Indivisible were started this year. Nine more to go and I'm on track for sure. Been in a heavy rpg mode lately, so might not be finishing some as fast. But WFH + quarantine does lend more time to play those.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Star Wars Fallen Order
Yoshi Crafted World
Doom Eternal
Fire Emblem Three Houses (Did a playthrough using all the DLC characters)
Dragon Quest 11 S

After I finish the final super boss in Dragon Quest 11, I will start Xenoblade DE tonight.