Gangsta crip cac presses rapper Yella Beezy at the gym. Who would’ve won this fight?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Exactly .. Typical white boy . You'll see me when you don't see me clown . Promote some more shyt on here white boy .

I know you soft by the way you name drop the artists who's flyers you promote down in the TL ..

You better look up the last post I had when I was in the TL you mark .. Dont act brand new in here Brad . I been on yo head

:why:
This how i know you a dweeb and probably not even from the bay. No one from the bay talks this way. You also name drop artists, not me. You on here chest out but a mouse in person we can meet whenever but you wanna get internet daps on here pretending you bout something. You a sissy

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
White Dallas Crip?

He got hoed by one too lol

If he didn't engage different story

But why engage if you're going to put yourself in a situation where you have to shoot

Just leave, it's a price that comes with fame, you at lifetime fitness

Where everybody be

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
This how i know you a dweeb and probably not even from the bay. No one from the bay talks this way. You also name drop artists, not me. You on here chest out but a mouse in person we can meet whenever but you wanna get internet daps on here pretending you bout something. You a sissy

You dont know me .. and you cant tell shyt with your cac senses.

"Probably aint from the bay " ... bytch WE named this shyt the bay . Are you denying you white ? You damn vulture .

Dodge that .. Meet your bytch ass . Like I said youll see me when you dont. Try to ignore that shyt again .

The nerve of this white boi trying to pop shyt .. in a cac saying "N****" thread too ..

Let me find out you be saying that word with your cac friends white boi ..

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You dont know me .. and you cant tell shyt with your cac senses.

"Probably aint from the bay " ... bytch WE named this shyt the bay . Are you denying you white ? You damn vulture .

Dodge that .. Meet your bytch ass . Like I said youll see me when you dont. Try to ignore that shyt again .

The nerve of this white boi trying to pop shyt .. in a cac saying "N****" thread too ..

Let me find out you be saying that word with your cac friends white boi ..
You a whole bytch. Why you keep saying ignore you again? You have never pulled up on me or met me p*ssy ass keyboard warrior. Let me find out you a junkie thats making up scenarios in your head scary ass bytch

You dont wanna meet cause u cant. U live in modesto or tracy or some shyt. Pretending like you from the bay

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
You a whole bytch. Why you keep saying ignore you again? You have never pulled up on me or met me p*ssy ass keyboard warrior. Let me find out you a junkie thats making up scenarios in your head scary ass bytch

You dont wanna meet cause u cant. U live in modesto or tracy or some shyt. Pretending like you from the bay

Are you white ?

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps

Looks like Yella clearly had the burner on him and was kinda shook. It’s Texas so if the cac swung, he would’ve pulled out and started shooting. Why not drop the burner and fight? All the cac wanted was a fair one :francis:

White boy looks in camera...

"U talking to a nikka that done did 6 years. "

:mjlol:

No the fucc I'm not lmao

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
A lot of yall in here never been in sitchos like this I can tell. Weirdos.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
The fukk that gotta do with you being a bytch :dahell:

Thats a scary ass question :mjlol: you talk big personal shyt on here , i say lets meet up then if its an issue , and you in here askin questions :mjlol:
Scary ass bytch stop @ in me if you not bout anythin.

Chiefs 25 - 22

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The fukk that gotta do with you being a bytch :dahell:

Thats a scary ass question :mjlol: you talk big personal shyt on here , i say lets meet up then if its an issue , and you in here askin questions :mjlol:
Scary ass bytch stop @ in me if you not bout anythin.

I never @ you you bytch white boy .. you got the same script every time you type .. until I bust you upside that lopsided Niner hat you

got on trying to "act" black .

You can talk to other ppl on here like that .. but Im on yo line. This the wrong month and wrong thread to be in here feeling yourself boy .

Promote some more shyt on here .

Dat's all that need to be said .