Gata Recalls Working With Lil Wayne In The Studio & Smoking 55 Blunts With Him In A Single Day

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
gata-lil-wayne.jpg

Davionte “Gata” Ganter, who has previously collaborated with Lil Wayne on “Just Me And Her“, “Stacks On Deck” and “Exquisite“, recently participated in an interview with Robby Berger on Zoom during the quarantine for The Brilliantly Dumb Show.

Not long into their conversation, which you can check out after the jump below, the sidekick and hype man for Lil dikky discussed what it was like when he spent 2-3 years hanging around with Tyga and Wayne, as well as being on tour with them both.

“I worked with the Best Rapper Alive, shout out Weezy”

While talking about a road trip on Tunechi‘s tour bus, Gata revealed that Tune had a personal blunt roller on payroll and they smoked up to 55 blunts in one single day. He also reflected on actually being in the studio with Weezy as people nowadays work via e-mail!

Gata Recalls Working With Lil Wayne In The Studio & Smoking 55 Blunts With Him In A Single Day [Video]

“When I was with Wayne I was star-struck, he didn’t know it but I was star struck. Wayne is a boss, he got a personal blunt roller, he has somebody in his camp just rolling up all day. I’m pretty sure he was on payroll and all that, but when we first started I said: ‘I got to document how many blunts we smoke.’ So, the first day I fell asleep at like 55 blunts, I think it was 53 or 55, I have it in my notes somewhere but I smoked 55 blunts with him in one day.”

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Gata got a verse on Stacks on Deck??
Dafuq. Wayne a beast tho. Tyga used to be so garbage. Man Wayne made nikkas songs bearable.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
It's hard to stay awake for 18 hours. That's 6 hours of sleep. For me without a nap.

They smoked 3 blunts every hour?
I don't believe that. Even if it's true, it's not something I respect.

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
It's hard to stay awake for 18 hours. That's 6 hours of sleep. For me without a nap.

They smoked 3 blunts every hour?
I don't believe that. Even if it's true, it's not something I respect.

I haven’t listened to this particular interview so it’s all speculation, but I assume when people say stuff like that about smoking they are usually referring to having a bunch of people around and blunts being passed constantly around the room. I also assume with access to that much weed, people are doing a lot of holding blunts and smoking more casually as opposed to a person with one personal looking to get the most out of it. Probably a lot of waste in the whole situation.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
I haven’t listened to this particular interview so it’s all speculation, but I assume when people say stuff like that about smoking they are usually referring to having a bunch of people around and blunts being passed constantly around the room. I also assume with access to that much weed, people are doing a lot of holding blunts and smoking more casually as opposed to a person with one personal looking to get the most out of it. Probably a lot of waste in the whole situation.

You're right. Putting it in that perspective I can see that happening for sure.

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
its like when snoop or someone around snoop said he smokes 80 blunts a day type shyt

exaggeration