Gay Norwegian journalist wants whites to have ‘prettier’ mixed-race kids

With the ever growing numbers of gays and mass immagration to the EU is the cac gene pool in trouble

• Yes, the cac gene pool is done for

• No, the cac gene pool should be fine

• Its only a problem for 'white' supremist

• Nobody cares

• Neutral

Results are only viewable after voting.

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
:scust:

Gay Norwegian journalist wants whites to have ‘prettier’ mixed-race kids

Frank Rossavik, the political editor for Norway’s Bergens Tidende newspaper, said that he wanted immigration entirely because he wanted White people to have mixed-race children.

“I remember well the immigration debates of the time when I was a student in the early 1980s” he writes on AftenPosten.

“But I had bigger ambitions than that of the then-famous slogan ‘Yes to a colorful community.’ For me, immigration was an opportunity to solve two problems.”

“Firstly, I was concerned that people were not pretty enough. Pakistanis are for example not unattractive, usually. The same applies to White Norwegians. But mixing them creates a multitude of beautiful children of different color shades.”

“The second issue concerned the role of religion. In the 1980s, I was on the warpath against Christianity. It threatened me as a homosexual, an atheist and as the critically minded man in my youth I thought I was.”

“The aim was thus the mixing of races and religions. At the time I thought that both were destined to become reality, only it would take a few decades.”

“I have not given up, but so far it does not look so good.”

Rossavik then cites statistics which show that the most frequent mixed marriages are Norwegian-Danish, and that most people from non-White groups say they want to marry their own people.

“Youngsters should be doing it. By marrying someone from a different background, one weakens racism and the oppressive aspects of religion. Moreover, you will probably have prettier children.“

source;

http://praag.org/?p=22272

that comments section:whoo::lolbron:

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
On the comments section....:francis: You understand the anger on Coli after seeing that.

On his plan :yeshrug:. He makes a good point, but he should be quiet about it anyway. It's happening and is going to happen anyway as more brothers get fed up with America and stop listening to the fear of their families.

Seeing the world only from a military perspective is not the way to go brahs.

shhh-kull & bones

Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
On the comments section....:francis: You understand the anger on Coli after seeing that.

On his plan :yeshrug:. He makes a good point, but he should be quiet about it anyway. It's happening and is going to happen anyway as more brothers get fed up with America and stop listening to the fear of their families.

Seeing the world only from a military perspective is not the way to go brahs.

its getting really spooky brehs:patrice:

that comment section shows a growing trend:ohhh: its not just conservative cacs who are fed up with gays, liberals and mass immigration:lupe:

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
its getting really spooky brehs:patrice:

that comment section shows a growing trend:ohhh: its not just conservative cacs who are fed up with gays, liberals and mass immigration:lupe:
Yeah, the hate is spreading. I just think that's their less attractive people. They're the most bitter people around, and even more racist than Whites here. I know the rest of them fukking tho.

shhh-kull & bones

Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
share articles from white supremacist sites, brehs

Dan Roodt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

full

you're just a weak dude:dahell:

if you dont have anything constructive to offer dont click on my threads...:birdman:
no life havin' troll:martin:
your butt-hurt opinions aren't welcomed here:scust:

Last edited: