Gender Roles in Society: Steve Harvey Shares His Thoughts.......is he a simp, or nah?

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps

what y'all think?? :lupe:

Tank's comments had me dead. he a fool talkin bout "what your fold game looking like Steve?" :hahapac:

Steve looked mad touched by the subject.:russ:

Are you brerhs okay with gender role switching with ya girl?:ohhh:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I was raised to cook, wash my own clothes, mow the lawn, take the trash out, clean up after myself

I don't mind doing any of these things to be honest. I wont fold no other mans draws though......:ufdup:

My girl will mow grass cook, clean etc etc.....only thing she refuses to do is take out trash.........

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
When these nikkas get on camera they will say whatever they think will help their brand. Steve wrote a book called "think like a man" he knows his demographic.

Or he could genially love his wife.........when you love a woman you cherish her.......there is nothing wrong that in all honesty. You give respect where its begat upon you........

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Steve is a corporate negro... He cant really speak his mind like that.

I agreed when he said that he doesn't believe in women taking care of men...

a man should always be self-sufficient but if a woman isn't contributing anything to my table then she's not allowed to sit at my table. Thats fact.

A woman will never ride my wave without paying the tax.

Steve lost me when he said that 85/15 shyt... That was some simp shyt.

"The woman gets 85, you get 15" ... Nah steve. LOL

Women love Steve tho.... So I'm not mad at him for pandering to his audience.

Keep in mind Steve is old school and those principles probably worked back in his generation back when women were feminine and men were still masculine .... He's not familiar with these modern day masculine minded young women.

That simp shyt gonna get you chewed up.