General Elon Musk fukkery Thread

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I want to see him buy it for fukkery sake. Lets see if he is really about that absolute freedom of speech life when 43 billion are at stake.

If he gets it then the company of twitter will most likely absorb the debt. Like what mitt Romney used to do.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His press release doesn't suggest he is actually going through with the absolute free speech stuff he's between tweeting, see bold. Both ways will be interesting to see.

"Free speech is the bedrock of a functioning democracy, and Twitter is the digital town square where matters vital to the future of humanity are debated," Musk said in a press release. "I also want to make Twitter better than ever by enhancing the product with new features, making the algorithms open source to increase trust, defeating the spam bots, and authenticating all humans. Twitter has tremendous potential — I look forward to working with the company and the community of users to unlock it."

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
His press release doesn't suggest he is actually going through with the absolute free speech stuff he's between tweeting, see bold. Both ways will be interesting to see.

"Free speech is the bedrock of a functioning democracy, and Twitter is the digital town square where matters vital to the future of humanity are debated," Musk said in a press release. "I also want to make Twitter better than ever by enhancing the product with new features, making the algorithms open source to increase trust, defeating the spam bots, and authenticating all humans. Twitter has tremendous potential — I look forward to working with the company and the community of users to unlock it."

believe that South Africkan cac if you want… Mofos still waiting for the Tesla cyber truck/Tesla semi/ and boring company tunnel in Vegas lmaoo

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"authenticating all humans"

That could be a Twitter killer, depending on what he means by that. I know with having my own forums in the past and modding a big business forum and competitors coming up with "you can only use your real name" that it doesn't work. For various reasons some people don't want to use their real name, stay private etc. Of course that opens itself to trolls and other shenanigans but you handle that with moderation.

So we'll see what "authenticating all humans" actually means and if he actually does that.