General Political Fúckery Thread - Subplot: Maga Mike Johnson Saved By Democrats?

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
we already know they took 15 attempts before they could successfully pick a speaker.... . ...they don't want to raise the debt ceiling (which is due later in the year), will be opposed to any democratic party priorities, and will prioritize investigating hunter biden's lurid sex life and drug addiction....

ladies and not so gentle men, the 118th congress has begun and the fun and games have only just started....

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
xqxis4krqpaa1.jpg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
after last week, i actually dont think they have the votes to impeach biden :dead:and i dont know if they shut down the government either. it'll be totally on republicans

-hunter investigation
-afghanistan investigation
-border bill that gets rejected by the senate

all in all, this will be one of the worst congresses in american history, with mccarthy losing the seat in two years :heh:

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This will be the last time this decade the GOP have a portion of Congress under their control. This upcoming House is gonna be a shyt show, and 2024 gonna lead them to get bodied and humiliated beyond repair. Some would say that the GOP is in the first stages of dying since the Millennial voting bloc is now the largest voting block for the foreseeable future.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
after last week, i actually dont think they have the votes to impeach biden :dead:and i dont know if they shut down the government either. it'll be totally on republicans

-hunter investigation
-afghanistan investigation
-border bill that gets rejected by the senate

all in all, this will be one of the worst congresses in american history, with mccarthy losing the seat in two years :heh:
I'm legit shocked at how Biden's luck is turning out

I dont even see republicans giving a fukk about Hunter at this point. It could actually implode.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Democrats must be held accountable for the actions of the Republicans full stop
I'm gonna put a thumb tack in this one to point out that its going to be VERY intersecting to see how the "left activists" handle their critiques of Jeffries :mjpls: and do everything to make false equivalencies to giving republicans leeway to attack democrats.