George Bush was like the funniest president ever

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:whoa: slow down. you takin it a little too far now :comeon:
i don't care what anyone thinks tbh. i've said it before and i'll say it again i'm a HUGE fan of the Bushes especially George W. he was a an awesome govenor of our state ..the state thrived under him. and while i didn't agree with all his policies(or the wars) while he was in office he was the FIRST president to put two black people in two of the highest positions that can be held in an adminstration. (Condie and Colin). something the democrats (who claim to have our backs :beli:) had YEARS to do but NEVER DID. if liking him makes me a c00n ..i'll gladly be that. :jawalrus:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
True, just most of the latest high-power politicians. Most of those people are crooks. With that said, I'm not gonna lie, Bush was funny.

Honestly I'm not sure if he was that stupid or it was a carefully planned act designed to infantilize him and make him more likeable. I mean look at this and tell me you're not a little suspicious.

I mean the guy wasn't even a Texan in the slightest sense, he was from Connecticut. Look at his father and his fathers accent. How is it all of a sudden that his son is a yahoo rancher from the south who wears suede rancher jackets? I think it was all a carefully crafted PR ruse. By the time he had moved to Texas, he had already gone to Yale and then Harvard.

Last edited by a moderator:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
i don't care what anyone thinks tbh. i've said it before and i'll say it again i'm a HUGE fan of the Bushes especially George W. he was a an awesome govenor of our state ..the state thrived under him. and while i didn't agree with all his policies(or the wars) while he was in office he was the FIRST president to put two black people in two of the highest positions that can be held in an adminstration. (Condie and Colin). something the democrats (who claim to have our backs :beli:) had YEARS to do but NEVER DID. if liking him makes me a c00n ..i'll gladly be that. :jawalrus:

:rudy:

fukk him :pacspit: :piss:. that nikka lied to get us in a war we have been in longer than vietnam, and got thousands of our troops killed for what?????

NOTHING!

and :childplease: at him being a good business man. he was a failure owning a baseball team (:mindblown:) a failure in the oil business, and bankrupted the country.

how can you be a big fan of dude despite you just stating how he fukked up with the wars??? just cuz he put a c00n as secretary of state, we sposed to be like "fukk it, he cool" :manny:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE

no child left behind:pacspit:

didnt he execute more inmates as governor than anyone before him?

tell me, since you voting for jeb in 2016, what is his stance on taxes? did you even follow his run as governor of florida?

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:rudy:

fukk him :pacspit: :piss:. that nikka lied to get us in a war we have been in longer than vietnam, and got thousands of our troops killed for what?????

NOTHING!

and :childplease: at him being a good business man. he was a failure owning a baseball team (:mindblown:) a failure in the oil business, and bankrupted the country.

how can you be a big fan of dude despite you just stating how he fukked up with the wars??? just cuz he put a c00n as secretary of state, we sposed to be like "fukk it, he cool" :manny:
we'll agree to disagree then i guess. i don't think he's a bad "person" on the contrary i think he's a good guy that set out to line the pockets of the people that got him in office. Something they all do when they get in office....look out for their interests. :manny:

didnt he execute more inmates as governor than anyone before him?
i'm very much pro death penalty. eye for an eye. next. :smugbiden:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
we'll agree to disagree then i guess. i don't think he's a bad "person" on the contray i think he's a good guy that set out to line the pockets of the people that got him in office. Something they all do when they get in office....look out for their interests. :manny:

You don't think a murderous war criminal who lied to the whole world and started a brutal senseless war was a bad person?

He also tortured innocent people and partially repealed the 4th amendment.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
You don't think a murderous war criminal who lied to the whole world and started a brutal senseless war was a bad person?

quick question broke.... do you think he is the first head of state of any nation to have done this? i mean lied..started an uness war.. that type of thing...
or do you thingk political corruption is pretty routine? just curious.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
quick question broke.... do you think he is the first head of state of any nation to have done this? i mean lied..started an uness war.. that type of thing...

He's not the first ever murderous war criminal to be president but his presidency was pretty unprecedented in their lies, torture and disregard for civil liberities. They would be the first administration to openly wire tap Americans, open a prison for "enemy combatants", give the government the ability to search anything without a warrant, and send people around the world, most of them innocent, into strange nations for brutal torture, all under the sanction of the White House.

His Iraq war is not unprecedented but it was unbelievably dishonest and frankly dangerous. The administration lied and lied and lied until finally at least Colin Powell had enough and told some of the truth. They're still lying about the war which is most disgusting. He may actually be the worst ever president to sit two terms.

I believe corruption is routine but not excusable as a consequence of if its commonality. It also carries different degrees... taking a bribe is on a different level than lying about a war which killed hundreds of thousands of people who didn't have to die.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
He's not the first ever murderous war criminal to be president but his presidency was pretty unprecedented in their lies, torture and disregard for civil liberities. They would be the first administration to openly wire tap Americans, open a prison for "enemy combatants", give the government the ability to search anything without a warrant, and send people around the world, most of them innocent, into strange nations for brutal torture, all under the sanction of the White House.

His Iraq war is not unprecedented but it was unbelievably dishonest and frankly dangerous. The administration lied and lied and lied until finally at least Colin Powell had enough and told some of the truth. They're still lying about the war which is most disgusting. He may actually be the worst ever president to sit two terms.

I believe corruption is routine but not excusable as a consequence of if its commonality. It also carries different degrees... taking a bribe is on a different level than lying about a war which killed hundreds of thousands of people who didn't have to die.

ok fair enough. just wanted to see where you were coming from. like i said i didn't agree with the war or many of his polices (Paritot Act for instance...bye bye civil liberties) but my thing is presidents are "figure heads" for the people that put them there...he isn't the first to have done this (Roosevelt/Pearl Harbor much?) and he won't be that last. it's the nature of politics unfortunately.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

so just cuz he's not the first person to do this, we sposed to just ride with him then????? :childplease:

that's hardly any justification.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Honestly I'm not sure if he was that stupid or it was a carefully planned act designed to infantilize him and make him more likeable. I mean look at this and tell me you're not a little suspicious.

An Eloquent George Bush? - YouTube

I mean the guy wasn't even a Texan in the slightest sense, he was from Connecticut. Look at his father and his fathers accent. How is it all of a sudden that his son is a yahoo rancher from the south who wears suede rancher jackets? I think it was all a carefully crafted PR ruse. By the time he had moved to Texas, he had already gone to Yale and then Harvard.

This was always fishy to me too. Bush is no more from Texas than Obama is from Chicago

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
we'll agree to disagree then i guess. i don't think he's a bad "person" on the contrary i think he's a good guy that set out to line the pockets of the people that got him in office. Something they all do when they get in office....look out for their interests. :manny:

even though the stats prove that an african american is way more likely to recieve it then a white counterpart? how do you justify no child left behind? by saying that people should be able to afford private school?

semtex

:)
Daps
I wanna drink with Gee Dubya! not a good president but dude is funny as hell.