Reppin
C.I.T.I
full

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Could you just imagine the legendaryness of the session. George Clinton is one of the greatest music producers ever

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
He probably knows Gucci's music more than Duckie's :sas2:
Gucci Mane's music makes you feel like the man. Kendrick's music makes you feel like you been sitting in a coffeeshop all day waiting for the open mic poetry hour later that night, where people snap their fingers instead of clapping because the act of clapping is "triggering"

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Gucci Mane's music makes you feel like the man. Kendrick's music makes you feel like you been sitting in a coffeeshop all day waiting for the open mic poetry hour later that night, where people snap their fingers instead of clapping because the act of clapping is "triggering"

Gucci trash but I'll take Lemonade over any Kendrick track

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
HOLY shyt:patrice::patrice::patrice::patrice::patrice::patrice::patrice::patrice: