George RR Martin to produce 'afrocentric' show for HBO next

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
If it gives black people jobs:manny:
George r r Martin has the sauce at the moment makes sense.
I'm sure non logic based militants and fat bed wenches will be up in arms though

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
""The novel takes place in a post-apocalyptic future version of Sudan, where the light-skinned Nuru oppress the dark-skinned Okeke. The protagonist, Onyesonwu (Igbo for "who fears death"), is an Ewu, i.e. the child of an Okeke woman raped by a Nuru man. On reaching maturity, she goes on a quest to defeat her sorcerous father Daib using her magical powers.""

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just hopes it has that political fukkery GOT had when it was running off the books.

We need a black baleish to climb the ladder of chaos Petyr started

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Just hopes it has that political fukkery GOT had when it was running off the books.

We need a black baleish to climb the ladder of chaos Petyr started

The book is not written by him so I doubt it, I am sure they have brought him on for advise and to put his name to it.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
""The novel takes place in a post-apocalyptic future version of Sudan, where the light-skinned Nuru oppress the dark-skinned Okeke. The protagonist, Onyesonwu (Igbo for "who fears death"), is an Ewu, i.e. the child of an Okeke woman raped by a Nuru man. On reaching maturity, she goes on a quest to defeat her sorcerous father Daib using her magical powers.""
:hhh:come on really? Racism in fukking Africa against other AFricans?! is this really what its about? Just one fukking show about black people and nothing about slavery and racism is all I ask for.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I was kind of hoping it would be an african GOTs based off of ancient swahili, but this will do.

This is hbo and Martin so I'll trust the process on casting and settings

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
More black shows are a good thing, especially something different from the usual :ehh:

Anything that gives more opportunities for people who don't get as much in that industry is a great thing. Latinos and Asian actors would kill to have shows centered around them and their experiences, so hopefully this opens the door for stories of more ethnic cultures in America that are rarely represented well or accurately.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
:rudy::camby: