Georgia brehs know Brian Kemp openly admitted that he was threatened by Black vote registering?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This is crazy that this happening in 2018. He straight up tells people that he could lose if Black people vote, then strikes the voter registration of over a million voters, mostly Black people. Now he won't even check 53,000 new voter registrations before the election. This is some straight third-world ballot-rigging type shyt.

Kemp denies discriminatory intent. But during his tenure as secretary of state, his office has canceled more than 1.4 million voter registrations. In August, Kemp was pressured to back down from a proposal by a political ally to eliminate three-fourths of voting locations in a rural county made up of predominantly black voters, but he has still been able to close polling locations in a number of majority-black areas. And before the 2014 midterm elections, Kemp warned Republicans in a closed-door session about Democratic registration efforts: “The Democrats are working hard. There have been these stories about them, you know, registering all these minority voters that are out there and others that are sitting on the sidelines. If they can do that, they can win these elections in November.” Soon after declaring that minority-voter registration threatened Republican chances, his office launched a criminal investigation into Abrams’ New Georgia Project for alleged registration fraud. She, and the organization, were cleared of all charges.

Kemp, in other words, has had an intimate role in shaping the Georgia electorate, and with this attempt to stall tens of thousands of registrations, he has a significant opportunity to benefit from this work by claiming victory in an election he has attempted to rig in his own favor.

Canceling voter registrations

Closing down polling places

Launching criminal investigations into Black activists

This is on some segregation-era shyt right here. I ain't no Democrat but if I'm in Georgia I'm forcing my way to the polls on the principle alone.

This the fool's campaign ad. It's like an SNL skit of how the dumbest right-winger possible campaigns in 2018. :mindblown:

This is his opponent, the very woman he tried to prosecute in 2014 for registering Black people to vote.

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
Kemp is a meme, and Abrams is an establishment Democrat to the bone. I've talked to alot of peers mainly early 20's and they mostly seem to be voting Abrams, but this is coming from folks within the perimeter.

Kemp portrays himself as a rubber stamp for trump :skip:

meanwhile Abrams is a lifetime member of the Council on Foreign Relations and has a sister that was appointed a federal judge in GA by Obama. She could rally the vote, but ya gotta hope it doesn't lead to Atlanta becoming a even more hyper-liberal dysfunctional mess.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I blame white ppl
They don’t realize how evil they can be
They should know their own playbook
This may not be the thread for this discussion.

You don’t believe white people are aware of the destruction they leave?

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This may not be the thread for this discussion.

You don’t believe white people are aware of the destruction they leave?

I don’t believe they understand the depths that the worst of them will sink to
Or how apathetic they and their constituents are to the concerns of everyone else

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

That's BIG. That could be a game-changer.

First off, people will be able to see if they are on the rolls and get that fixed before the elections.

Second, getting people to check their registration status could be a good "get out the vote" technique.

But most of all, when regular everyday people start finding out that they were purged, and tell their friends and neighbors, that could be huge for exposing this agenda to the average citizen. Even the moderates who were purged might say, "Oh crap, so this is really happening, I can't blame those dumb Black people for getting purged when it happened to me too."

(Okay, maybe that won't happen a lot, but it will happen.)

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I don’t believe they understand the depths that the worst of them will sink to
Or how apathetic they and their constituents are to the concerns of everyone else
You’re naive on a Saturday afternoon. Maybe it’s sunday where you are.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
This dude has the legislature, justice & coppers on his side ,can he really lose

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This dude has the legislature, justice h coppers on his side ,can he really lose
We're not a third-world nation yet, votes still matter. They can try to tilt the vote but they can't write it altogether. If a well-known Republican with the president's backing can lose an Alabama Senate race in 2017, then anyone can be beaten.