Georgia running commercial ad: Stop CAC hate...

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
"AFL℠ is led by senior members of the Trump Administration who were at the forefront of the America First movement. Our team includes President Trump’s former Senior Advisor, Chief of Staff, Acting Attorney General, and Budget Director. We have real-world experience carrying out critical legal, policy, and political battles at the highest levels of the U.S. government."
About.

That swamp rat Stephen Miller is behind it

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
This is what y'all got when you said you wasn't gonna vote in 2016. Trump was very open about where he stood and MAGA white folks were very open about why they supported him.

oh cacs are like this because we didn't vote in 2016. if we had just voted for Hillary Clinton, there would be none of this fukkery. brilliant take.

Daps
oh cacs are like this because we didn't vote in 2016. if we had just voted for Hillary Clinton, there would be none of this fukkery. brilliant take.

There literally wouldn't and you a dumbass if you believe otherwise. Trump legitimized Qanon, conspiracy theories, and white fear. He took it to the biggest platform in the world, the White House.

Don't quote me anymore. I'm not gonna go back and forth with fools today.

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
There literally wouldn't and you a dumbass if you believe otherwise. Trump legitimized Qanon, conspiracy theories, and white fear. He took it to the biggest platform in the world, the White House.

Don't quote me anymore. I'm not gonna go back and forth with fools today.
get cause and effect backwards and call other people fools brehs