Germany: Surge of violent crime due to Migrants

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

@Solomon Caine explain what's happening here in Australia. Go to 3:40 of this video, an Indian Punjabi guy has to deal with Muslim gangs coming into his store and robbing the place on a regular basis. So based on your post, I'm assuming you approve of this behavior?

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
LOL. I mean all you keep doing is proving my point, this is what you prop up as noble behavior when faced with uncomfortable facts - acts of violence and criminality directed towards Indians. Wonderful. The Muslim way. This is why Indians are progressing and you are regressing. And because you can't muster up a quality rebuttal to anything I've said in this thread, you disingenuously assume a phony comradery with white Australians - "nobody likes them weall agree!!!" LMAO fukk outta here. Take any poll in Australia and ask who they would rather have leave if given the choice, Indian Hindus or Muslims. The overwhelming majority would pick the latter. You know it, and I know it.

and you can talk about India's lack of toilets all you want, your people are still going there to get an education. What does that say about them when they have to resort to people who "shyt in the street" to provide them something so basic as schooling?

@mbewane why you ducking my question in the previous post? It's funny you dap up unamiguously racist posts directed towards Indians, but want to call me a racist for being critical of unchecked immigration. It's okay though, I understand :heh:

I'm dapping those posts because it disporoves your whole "superior culture" bs, which you brought up for no reason whatsoever (other than insecurity maybe). I've seen/read enough of your blatant xenophobia and islamophobia, added to the whole "superior culture" bs. You can check my postings if you will and you will see that I don't discriminate anyone, contrary to you. Like I said very early in this thread, you're basically rehashing all the tired pseudi-rationalist extreme-right talk about how this culture is "superior" to the other, even though y'all killing baby girls, mass raping and attacking Black students in mobs (as you can see, easy to generalize from certain cases to a whole population). So I don't see much worth discussing anymore, you showed your true colours and I made my point, why you're still rambling about immigration to a continent where you don't even live is anyone's guess, if you're scared of Muslims I already told you you're on the winning side since Trump and them are in office:yeshrug:

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
:hhh:
@GetInTheTruck If you noticed I haven’t respected any of your responses with a direct response. I honestly can’t debate with someone who hasn’t even mastered basic hygine in 2018

All that shyt on Australian Media is incredibly sensationalised. I don’t give a fukk. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
well this thread has run its course. peace.
You basically calling people inferior beggers and shyttin all over their religion, race and culture. You use the same rhetoric as them sweaty nerds on other sites that shall remain unnamed, which I’m sure you visit.

What did you expect?

Next time I hope you come correct.:ufdup:

Gains

Superstar
Daps
26-white-riot-w1200-h630.jpg

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
You basically calling people inferior beggers and shyttin all over their religion, race and culture. You use the same rhetoric as them sweaty nerds on other sites that shall remain unnamed, which I’m sure you visit.

What did you expect?

Next time I hope you come correct.:ufdup:

LOL I can assure you that this is the only sweaty nerd site that I frequent.

The OP is a link to a BBC article reporting on current occurring events. Rational conclusions will be drawn by rational people, regardless of the emotional arguments that have gripped your psyche and traumatized you into defending and even cheering violent acts.

I've said nothing about race, in fact I have been just as critical of Pakistanis, who are the same "race" as me, doesn't this pose a dilemma for you? I simply feel that Islamic culture is a hindrance to human progress in the modern world and that the West and other societies who wish to retain their native identities and values would be wise to not let its influence go unchecked, and a competent border policy is a part of that. It doesn't mean they should ban Muslims completely, it means that they need to be mindful of which Muslims they allow in. If you consider this a xenophobic or racist position to hold, that's your prerogative. But coming into the thread with false equivalencies and playground insults about smelly and dirty Indians is just demonstrative that you simply lack the capacity to have a discussion based on the facts.