Get cho hands out of my pocket n****: Black, White and Blue Townhall Tonight 10est CNN

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga

I'm really hoping for some true solutions with real people and real cops.

I want to hear from real cops on the streets, not just the black ones....the white baldheaded 6-3 dude with shades on

I want to hear from black people who have been abused by cops authority, not just the ones who got caught with bricks on I-9

Lastly, Don, This is your time. You been doing ok this week as far as I can tell but you can hit a home-run with this shyt right now if you're on you're shyt. We will see:wow:

Last edited:

Klyk21

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
WHAT MORE IS THERE THEY SAY THAT HASN'T BEEN SAID ALREADY ?

ENOUGH TALKING
Enough talking? You want things to change? Well, it starts by keeping an issue at the forefront and not letting it just get swept under the rug. Bodycams are catching on nationwide so we're going to need to further discuss screening issues of officers. I'm hoping someone in the audience gets REALLY real tonight but I'm not to optimistic about that. This is cnn we are talking about. The same network who showed no footage of the 10-10-15

1) Police getting more involved in the community. This needs to happen because what you have is blind ignorance of an entire group of people. Like I said before, white people DON'T EVEN interact with us like that for them even have half the hate they have of us. It's based mostly on media bias and conjecture. How many white people just have like 1 or less black friend and that's it? I'd say over 75% of the nation......which is sad in itself

2) Oversight. There needs to be a federal program that mandates that when deadly force is used against civilians, it goes straight to the higher ups for investigation. This investigation must involve minority members at minimum and the officer involved should be given only a minmum of 2 weeks paid leave, not 6-12 months waiting for the investigation to conclude. That's basically a free vacation....

Klyk21

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Expect an honest discussion on racism with white media platforms brehs
:russell: Another militant.....oh but you're growing your own food and shopping ONLY at black owned stores right :childplease:? Sit cho' ass down and listen or leave. No one cares really.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Enough talking? You want things to change? Well, it starts by keeping an issue at the forefront and not letting it just get swept under the rug. Bodycams are catching on nationwide so we're going to need to further discuss screening issues of officers. I'm hoping someone in the audience gets REALLY real tonight but I'm not to optimistic about that. This is cnn we are talking about. The same network who showed no footage of the 10-10-15

1) Police getting more involved in the community. This needs to happen because what you have is blind ignorance of an entire group of people. Like I said before, white people DON'T EVEN interact with us like that for them even have half the hate they have of us. It's based mostly on media bias and conjecture. How many white people just have like 1 or less black friend and that's it? I'd say over 75% of the nation......which is sad in itself

2) Oversight. There needs to be a federal program that mandates that when deadly force is used against civilians, it goes straight to the higher ups for investigation. This investigation must involve minority members at minimum and the officer involved should be given only a minmum of 2 weeks paid leave, not 6-12 months waiting for the investigation to conclude. That's basically a free vacation....
I aint reading this shyt. A little less conversation and a little more action.

Enough talking. Time for action, starting with not killing innocent people, no more needs to be said.

Klyk21

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
I aint reading this shyt. A little less conversation and a little more action.

Enough talking. Time for action, starting with not killing innocent people, no more needs to be said.
:leostare: you're not reading what you asked me to respond to, or was that rhetorical. Either way, if you can't come up with solutions then go about getting change in your own way.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
WHAT MORE IS THERE THEY SAY THAT HASN'T BEEN SAID ALREADY ?

ENOUGH TALKING

Exactly. fukk marching and singing and these biased town hall meetings.:stopitslime:

Saw a similar town hall on this subject on Fox News the other day. You had our people obviously frustrated:mindblown: and speaking off emotion because we have been getting murdered for centuries.

Cacs speaking calm and spitting biased crime facts :smugbiden: while looking slightly disturbed that we are angry.

c00ns/Black agents who continue to cite black on black crime and turn the other cheek bullshyt:camby:

Now with this one you are going to have Don Zesty Lemon moderating and saying slick shyt??:rudy:

I would rather we meet on our own. This will accomplish NOTHING :stopitslime:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
:russell: Another militant.....oh but you're growing your own food and shopping ONLY at black owned stores right :childplease:? Sit cho' ass down and listen or leave. No one cares really.

I can honestly say about 60-70% of the food I've consumed the last 12 months have been from black farmers. And I chose to work for and patronize black owned businesses every chance I get.
:manny:
You can get your hopes up from a Ted Turner propaganda channel with Don Lemonade if ya want to.

Klyk21

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
I can honestly say about 60-70% of the food I've consumed the last 12 months have been from black farmers. And I chose to work for and patronize black owned businesses every chance I get.
:manny:
You can get your hopes up from a Ted Turner propaganda channel with Don Lemonade if ya want to.
6201791_orig.gif