Get down or lay down: WWE running NXT shows to compete with ROH? :lupe:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Last time they did this. They did takeover Brooklyn when ROH did Field Of Honor. And Field Of Honor still killed it so :camby:

Isn't this the story from monthes ago where Meltzer said ROH won't see whats coming next. Then nobody mentioned it again lol:yawn:

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Last time they did this. They did takeover Brooklyn when ROH did Field Of Honor. And Field Of Honor still killed it so :camby:

Isn't this the story from monthes ago where Meltzer said ROH won't see whats coming next. Then nobody mentioned it again lol:yawn:
I've been saying for 6 months, WWE is gonna take ROH out with the help of Evolve, and Evolve is gonna be installed as the #1 indie even though they're getting money from Vince. Just like ECW. ROH wants it one way but it's the other way

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
I dont think Vince wants Sinclair broadcasting to open their checkbook to ROH. That can get ugly real quick. Its best he just leave them be.
David_Smith_1-154x220.jpg

"Do not bark up that tree, that tree will fall on you :ufdup:"

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I've been saying for 6 months, WWE is gonna take ROH out with the help of Evolve, and Evolve is gonna be installed as the #1 indie even though they're getting money from Vince. Just like ECW. ROH wants it one way but it's the other way
Money too long and the fans too loyal, you must think this TNA or something :dame:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They just recently were able to properly light the damn shows :martin:

Sinclair isnt spending money on them like that
They were always able to do it. Just didn't feel it was necessary, shyt was never an issue to me :manny:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
I just rewatched that Breaking Kayfabe with Jim Cornette last week with him talking about his stint in ROH

Does those little fakkits Ross Abrams and Greg the Office Boy still have jobs there?

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
I rock with Cokeboy but I really hope ROH gives them a little competition so WWE stops being unwatchable
Thats the thing, ROH would not appeal much to the casual (idiot) fans. Their complaints would range from, "these guys are too small" to " the matches are too long". I enjoy ROH and love them for sticking to their roots while improving all aspects but it is a hard sell unless you go to see the shows live.