Get drunk and blackout at work brehs

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
Saturday morning knowing damn well I was supposed to work , I decided to pour up right before I went into work. So I drank some vodka, some whiskey and drank two 25 fl Oz cans of Natural Ice.I get to work and tried to act like I was sober, but it was obvious to some of my coworkers I was drunk but I kept denying it.I clocked in for work and the next thing I know I am waking up in the break room and I see my manager, one of the assistant managers, and some EMTs. The EMTS ask me what is going on and I admit I had been drinking because at the moment I can't keep my eyes open so at that moment I really don't care about the consequences of my actions.They ask me some more questions and next thing I know I wake up and they're dropping me off at my house.So I go inside and I go to sleep and then I wake up Sunday morning and I realize I have to go to work and my manager as well as other people know I had came to work drunk so I am scared that I am going to be fired.But when I get to work everybody is asking how I am doing and if I am okay.I see the store manager and I know I am getting fired but all he does is ask me how I am feeling and I ask him if is going to fire me and he tells he is not going to fire me, but tells me to just never come to work drunk again. Brehs I am a lucky man because right as I type this thread I could be unemployed right now for being a fukking idiot and drinking so heavily before I went to work.They say miracles can happen and I believe it because it is a damn miracle I still have a job.

Last edited:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
You are one dumb ass nikka. Who decides to get wasted right before their work shift? :dead: It's one thing to drink a little bit to get a little buzz and get nice, and even that I wouldn't recommend before work, but you walked in that bytch like you was walking into club Liv :mjlol: They should of fired yo ass tbh.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Had a coworker who crossed over into serious alcoholic territory. Could smell him 10 feet away from a breeze. Came in one day and was so faded he couldn't swipe the clock. He would reach for it and swipe but would be a foot away. Swiping at the clock like an inmate in a knife fight. Eventually someone took his hand and swiped for him. They didn't fire him but gave him a pass instead. Eventually he got fired for something else unrelated.

Knew another dude in our mail room who got hooked by the bottle. They gave him some time off to get cleaned up. He was gone for a month or two from what I recall. After returning, it didn't take long for him to relapse and they let him go unfortunately.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Don't mind if I do
4oMoIbIQrvCjm.webp