Daps
You shoot at me you’ve just forfeited your life to me
Would’ve pleaded and begged on cam then pump shells in her afterwards :ehh:

AggiePride336.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Why die tho? She seems stupid enough to kill over dikk.

You could probably take the gun from her extremely easily the way she was holding it and pointing it
I’m just talking, lol.

I’d do like most in here; calmly tell her to put the gun down on some “baby, I ain’t messing with no other women, come on girl, you know I love you.”
After I get that gun, all bets are off. I know I’d want to clock her, but I’m more than likely just going to leave, and from a safe place, tell her to leave me alone.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Nothing cute about this. At all. And the fact that there's people who think it is says a lot of why things in American society operate the way that they do. I'm pretty sure if a dude was on IG with a pistol forcing his "girlfriend" (this looks like ol' girl is a side chick in the video who wants the d1ck to herself) to tell other men that she's with him alone, you all wouldn't be talking about it being "cute". :camby: You'd be talking about how dude needs to be thrown under the jail. If a chick ever did this to me, she'd better pull the trigger because I guarantee you she wouldn't be doing it again.

Last edited: