🎨GET IN THIS THREAD!!!! WE ARE SO CLOSE TO NYC!!!! BIG MEETING ON MONDAY 04/22🎨 ***Reps inside***

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Congrats breh, continue greatness with your craft. How was the Coli meetup? :salute:
Pretty good. They loved the work via video chat. Problem was all my work was wrapped up in plastic, but they loved it. They loved me. They gonna peg me in for an event in Sept and they told to send them everything I'm working on. So it's fenna geaux up

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Pretty good. They loved the work via video chat. Problem was all my work was wrapped up in plastic, but they loved it. They loved me. They gonna peg me in for an event in Sept and they told to send them everything I'm working on. So it's fenna geaux up
:picard:
For real, congrats, always love to see folks on here make it! Just make sure you clean up anything on here that might be nuts, has put down 2 or 3 people on here already! Many blessings, peace & fish grease!

ChiefKenji

Lord Cuts
Daps
Reppin
Spazz
Congrats b! 📈 Told you way back that your art was something not to play with. Unfortunately the NFT scene died out back then but the power of your work is all in the physical!