Get Married Brehs wrestling edition: RVD's wife files for divorce

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
I just wanna see RVD walk into the courtroom with his theme playing
Bill Alphonso gotta be behind him blowing that whistle yelling "
3billalfonso.gif
THAT"S RIGHT DADDY! ROB VAN DAM IS THE MAN DADDY! THESE HOES ARE TRIFFLING! NO ALIMONY DADDY WORD TO FLAIR! WE CUTTING IT RIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE!" then RVD looks at the jury and goes
giphy.gif

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
"She just decided the marriage wasn't working anymore"

but still expects to get paid on a monthly basis despite not having children together :scust:

and our outdated, anti-male/pro-female divorce system still allows for it in 2016:scust:

This is why I don't see the logic in a male in this era to get married. If I ever get married, I'm having shorty sign an iron clad pre-nup, and if she doesn't, we not getting married.

RVD: You want a divorce

Sonya: Yes

RVD: Pick a hand

Oh sh*t :deadrose:

Daps
This is why I don't see the logic in a male in this era to get married. If I ever get married, I'm having shorty sign an iron clad pre-nup, and if she doesn't, we not getting married.

I have always found it to be the case that the men hollering the loudest for pre-nuptual agreements barely have two nickels to rub together.

I_Q

All Star
Daps
Off topic but he was my favorite wrestler as a kid but I caught him during the tail end of ECW. I'm watching old episodes of it on the network and it cracks me up now knowing dude is high as hell in all these promos with Sabu.
My favorite one is when he's backstage with Alfonso and at the end of his promo he looks at a random plant and says "anyone got any papers?" Then the camera goes back to Joey styles with a confused look " papers? What does that mean" lol. Didn't get that as a kid