Get Married Ruskie Crehs: Russian Baby Mommas Rat Out Dead Beat Dads To The Military Draft!!!

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Ya'll keep bigging up these foreign hoes...They're cutthroat as hell.

Dude in the first story was allegedly an alcoholic who stole from her and her mother...abandoned his kid and took out a loan in her name which left her 10s of thousands of dollars in debt

I understand why she wants her money back in blood :hubie:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Russia is basically the US without the shiny veneer.

Would be 3rd World Status were it not for the great equalizer that is nukes giving it a seat at the table.

Rampant oligarchy and corruption

Barely any opportunities

Dudes out getting pissed drunk on the daily, while their women are selling sexual services or trying to lock down a passportbro simp to save them from that cold hellhole.

Dont forget the Racism and exploitation of minorities and migrant workers, the militarized christianity and police, the territorial expansion by conquering Native tribes and invading other countries... foreign army bases and dictating the policies of their neighbors through military/economic means (USA does it to Latin America and West Europe, Russia to Central Asia and East Europe).

America and Russia have like a mirror image kind of beef. Its like when the movie hero fights a bad guy thats almost identical to him. Its still fukk Putin but yea historically our foreign policy aint that much radically different than theirs, we just stopped conquering shyt by outright force...

Last edited:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Dude in the first story was allegedly an alcoholic who stole from her and her mother...abandoned his kid and took out a loan in her name which left her 10s of thousands of dollars in debt

I understand why she wants her money back in blood :hubie:
He could have been a good father who didn’t make enough money and she still would have sent his ass to the frontlines

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I want them to take him,” she said. “It seems to me that he won’t be able to handle military action: he doesn’t have enough training or strength. Of course, I’ve thought about how I’d feel if he dies there. But my son and I already haven’t seen or heard from him in 12 years, although we live in the same city … So if they do kill him, it will even be good: the child will be compensated.”

:picard:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Passportbros don’t care about Russia :lolbron:

Im torn, though. I have no sympathy for deadbeat dads, but I’m positive most of these guys were scum when they met these women yet these women still had babies by them.

Russia is the og passport bro destination.

That's where you inevitably end up once you cross the passport pawg side

Daps
Russia is the og passport bro destination.

That's where you inevitably end up once you cross the passport pawg side
That’s so crazy though. It’s dangerous to live in. PBs can get soulless Eastern European bimbos and white women that may actually be dateable in Scandinavian countries if they want.

I could see rich middle aged white men doing that, but not brehs.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Russia is basically the US without the shiny veneer.

Would be 3rd World Status were it not for the great equalizer that is nukes giving it a seat at the table.

Rampant oligarchy and corruption

Barely any opportunities

Dudes out getting pissed drunk on the daily, while their women are selling sexual services or trying to lock down a passportbro simp to save them from that cold hellhole.
Russia is just 3rd World status with nukes. Hell North Korea, Pakistan and India have nukes and they are 3rd World countries too. There are quite a few countries that could develop them if they decided to do so, but there are a number of countries that have entered into treatises not to do so.