Get Naked for a Photoshoot brehs...

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps

He's white, who cares if the cac gets demeaned :rudy:

It was an observation about sex and power.

But we shouldn't be happy with anyone's pain (do models and actors feel pain when they play degrading roles?)

Preaching:

We are all created by The Creator, The Giver of Life, The Owner of all.

Hate and anger damage you more than the one you hate or are angry with. So let it gooo, let it goooo...

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
ban this fakkit.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg
I wanna see yall try to ban me
giphy.gif

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
It was an observation about sex and power.

But we shouldn't be happy with anyone's pain (do models and actors feel pain when they play degrading roles?)

Preaching:

We are all created by The Creator, The Giver of Life, The Owner of all.

Hate and anger damage you more than the one you hate or are angry with. So let it gooo, let it goooo...
Why not? Cacs deserve to suffer :manny:

He created rats, roaches, fleas, flies and ticks too, doesn't mean they shouldn't die either, turn the other cheek and get slapped again tho :hubie:

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Why not? Cacs deserve to suffer :manny:

He created rats, roaches, fleas, flies and ticks too, doesn't mean they shouldn't die either, turn the other cheek and get slapped again tho :hubie:

I didn't say turn the other cheek. I said hate in your heart will consume you too.

Your soul was born in an AA body, that doesn't make you better or worse than anyone else, including those souls born in European bodies.

In the end the temporary gift of the body will end, it will rot and go back to its source and similarly our souls will go back to their source.

People spend too much time living for the organic world, not enough time investing for the scales of judgement day.

On the day that the trumpet is blown and all are brought before their Creator. On that day no one gives a toss about what's happening to their mother or son let alone random strangers. Until that day why give hate any space in your precious heart or mind?

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Call another man gay as u decide to upload his naked torso, not 1 not 2 not 3 but 5 ... and share it with others who had no knowledge of said dudes existence ....

Brehs :dame: