Get stuck twice painfully by a pronoun person and then have them drain your fluids brehs :dame:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
kychelle-del-rosario-twitter.jpg

Libs of Tik Tok posted a screenshot of Del Rosario’s tweet, describing how the student “says she abused a patient because he laughed at her pronoun pin” and has “since deleted her account.”

Med student says she stuck patient twice with needle after he mocked her pronoun pin

medical student in North Carolina reportedly bragged on social media that she intentionally stuck a needle twice into a patient during a blood draw after he mocked her “pronoun pin.”

Kychelle Del Rosario, a trans activist and fourth-year student at the Wake Forest School of Medicine, said in a since-deleted tweet that she intentionally hurt the patient because he made fun of a pin that she had on that listed her preferred pronouns, the Post Millennial reported.

“I had a patient I was doing a blood draw on see my pronoun pin and loudly laugh to the staff ‘She/Her? Well of course it is! What other pronouns even are there? It?’” Del Rosario reportedly wrote.

“I missed his vein so he had to get stuck twice,” she added.

The aspiring doctor was responding to a Sunday tweet from Dr. Shirlene Obuobi, a Ghanaian American doctor and author who described how she wears pronouns on her ID badge “to help [her] patients & colleagues who fall under the trans umbrella feel a little more comfy.”

Obuobi described herself as cisgender and said she has been wearing the “she/her” badge for a year.

“In the last few weeks, several cis patients have berated me for it,” she wrote in a thread about “transphobia.”

Med student stuck patient twice with needle after he mocked pronoun pin

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The aspiring doctor was responding to a Sunday tweet from Dr. Shirlene Obuobi, a Ghanaian American doctor and author who described how she wears pronouns on her ID badge “to help [her] patients & colleagues who fall under the trans umbrella feel a little more comfy.”

What a surprise.
full

E2pN0RrXIAAjLuG.jpg:large

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Why she need a pin for she/her? They gonna call her sir if she doesn't? :mindblown: