Gettin women (hos) really is all about confidence my nikkas

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I came back from a trip where there was just an abundance of hos and I began dancing on them and shyt and it really made me stop feeling rejection. If I got hit with that "no thanks" or "I have a boyfriend" line I just moved on to the next one.

My mouthpiece got better and I just began saying what I want to say and well...it made me more confident around people and women. Hell last night I didn't even need to talk to a chick at all before she put her tongue in my mouth. I used to be shy and wonder what hos would think of me and shyt but now I began to not care and just say whatever the fukk is on my mind (I still suck at speaking in public tho :wow:).

At night its easy cuz girls want dikk and they will let you go as far as they want you, unless they verbally say "no" keep going. I gotta start workin on gettin hos during the day tho.

Next time you around a bytch my socially awkward virgin brehs and my nice guy simps, just say whatever the fukk you want. AND BE FUNNY LIL nikkaS

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
face>money( can replace face in extreme amounts, even then you'll still know the only reason this chick is with you is because of what you can get her, and her/your potential off spring, not because she truely loves you. sad i know.)>status>height/physique>confidence>Wit/Humor>"mouth piece"(lmao)>personality. this is for initial first impressions alone, if you think otherwise you're either

A: ugly and in denial so you tell yourself things to make you feel better.
B: think it was your "mouthpiece", but they just found you attractive.

Last edited:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Its about getting straight to the point.
:whoa: some girls will hit you with the :whoa: if you try some shyt to fast.
i swear i cant find all these dimes sucking ugly broke nikkas off because they're confident
please pm me a number or some instagrams
This is more for average nikkas, average nikkas can pull dimes
Sorry but ugly ass nikkas may never be able to dimes but they can atleast pull average hos or even above average hos.
Besides not everybody NEEDS or DESERVES a dime
Them nikkas gonna have to go the "Look I got money even tho I'm a lame ass nikka please fukk me route"
Honestly you can't be ugly, boring, and broke and expect to pull a dime :shaq2:, need atleast 2/3 tbh

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
This is more for average nikkas, average nikkas can pull dimes
Sorry but ugly ass nikkas may never be able to dimes but they can atleast pull average hos or even above average hos.
Besides not everybody NEEDS or DESERVES a dime
Them nikkas gonna have to go the "Look I got money even tho I'm a lame ass nikka please fukk me route"
Honestly you can't be ugly, boring, and broke and expect to pull a dime :shaq2:, need atleast 2/3 tbh
then can yall please stop with these pipe dreams and just say average nikkas can fukk hot thots, something we all know
7/10 nikkas talking about you just need confidence all the time is really perturbing

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
face>money( can replace face in extreme amounts)>status>height/physique>confidence>Wit/Humor>"mouth piece"(lmao)>personality. this is for initial first impressions alone, if you think otherwise you're either

A: ugly and in denial so you tell yourself things to make you feel better.
B: think it was your "mouthpiece", but they just found you attractive.

let them dream+

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
then can yall please stop with these pipe dreams and just say average nikkas can fukk hot thots, something we all know
7/10 nikkas talking about you just need confidence all the time is really perturbing
...I was just saying nikkas can fukk above they league :ld:. Cuz some nikkas is fukkin below they league or not even in the league breh

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Are we women really that complicated? You nikkas make this thread 10 times a day to get one thing that we sitting on.

Power of the P :usure:
post-25374-Michael-Jordan-YEAH-gif-Imgur-X3MA.gif

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I came back from a trip where there was just an abundance of hos and I began dancing on them and shyt and it really made me stop feeling rejection. If I got hit with that "no thanks" or "I have a boyfriend" line I just moved on to the next one.

My mouthpiece got better and I just began saying what I want to say and well...it made me more confident around people and women. Hell last night I didn't even need to talk to a chick at all before she put her tongue in my mouth. I used to be shy and wonder what hos would think of me and shyt but now I began to not care and just say whatever the fukk is on my mind (I still suck at speaking in public tho :wow:).

At night its easy cuz girls want dikk and they will let you go as far as they want you, unless they verbally say "no" keep going. I gotta start workin on gettin hos during the day tho.

Next time you around a bytch my socially awkward virgin brehs and my nice guy simps, just say whatever the fukk you want. AND BE FUNNY LIL nikkaS
:heh:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Are we women really that complicated? You nikkas make this thread 10 times a day to get one thing that we sitting on.

Power of the P :usure:

Yeah, and the p*ssy is the best thing about you. Once that is over with, you are literally of no worth.

Reduce yourself to a sex machine and remove your femininity, brehettes :francis: