Getting a new phone..help!

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
So i about to finally part ways with sprint for good, about to hop on this Tmob wave. Have no idea what phone i should get.....

:ld:
coming from an iphone, i was eyeing the iphone 6 but was playing with it in the store and realized that its pretty much still the same ole boring phone. Not knocking the iphone... GOAT pair for a Macbook but if it was not for the excellent camera i would not even consider it.

With that said; Note 4 is just :whew: but fukking ugly ass touch wiz turns me off almost completely. What else out there fukking with the Note 4?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So i about to finally part ways with sprint for good, about to hop on this Tmob wave. Have no idea what phone i should get.....

:ld:
coming from an iphone, i was eyeing the iphone 6 but was playing with it in the store and realized that its pretty much still the same ole boring phone. Not knocking the iphone... GOAT pair for a Macbook but if it was not for the excellent camera i would not even consider it.

With that said; Note 4 is just :whew: but fukking ugly ass touch wiz turns me off almost completely. What else out there fukking with the Note 4?

I have tmob and ride for it...I have a note 4 and a 6 plus that should be here tomorrow,...I don't think nothing is fukking wit the note 4 but that 6 plus is a great purchase if you won't use the spen....and the main thing I like about the iPhone is their resell value.

I only suggest a Breh get a Note 4, 6+, Nexus, or the new Sony.....I don't suggest anything else.

The note 4 isn't worth the purchase if you don't plan on actually use the spen.

Tmob isn't better than verizon/AT&T but it's damn sure cheaper and depending on where uou live may prove useful....every where I frequent tmob has LTE even when I go to Fort Irwin which is in the Mojave.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
I have tmob and ride for it...I have a note 4 and a 6 plus that should be here tomorrow,...I don't think nothing is fukking wit the note 4 but that 6 plus is a great purchase if you won't use the spen....and the main thing I like about the iPhone is their resell value.

I only suggest a Breh get a Note 4, 6+, Nexus, or the new Sony.....I don't suggest anything else.

The note 4 isn't worth the purchase if you don't plan on actually use the spen.

Tmob isn't better than verizon/AT&T but it's damn sure cheaper and depending on where uou live may prove useful....every where I frequent tmob has LTE even when I go to Fort Irwin which is in the Mojave.

Nexus 6 looking good too, found my self playing with that in the store more than anything else, Z3 is :whoo: but i just hate skins and bloat. fukk im torn on this shyt...

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
M9>>>>>>> Note 4

I fukks wi HTC also....I go thru a few phones a year but the only and I mean only strong point to the HTC products is the speakers and they don't really mean much if you use headphones, bluethooth, aux....great build quality and speakers on their products.:sadcam:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nexus 6 looking good too, found my self playing with that in the store more than anything else, Z3 is :whoo: but i just hate skins and bloat. fukk im torn on this shyt...

I really like my note 4 but it has a skin and the 6+...to be honest it's like 4-5 phones you can buy and not be pouring jelly on yourself note 4, iPhone 6+, nexus, new sony...all quality devices all pros and cons....But I like a large phone and use the stylus so note is my hands down.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
If you dont care much for phones then stick with IPhone

If you like to customize your phones and get into specs then go to the Android side

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
I fukks wi HTC also....I go thru a few phones a year but the only and I mean only strong point to the HTC products is the speakers and they don't really mean much if you use headphones, bluethooth, aux....great build quality and speakers on their products.:sadcam:

wth you be doing with your phones?? Ive been with the same Palm pre since 2009

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just wait

HTC and Samsung will announce new phones in March

Honestly that's the wrong attitude because their always phones coMing out...a if he isn't a HTC, Galaxy S type of guy it doesn't matte.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wth you be doing with your phones?? Ive been with the same Palm pre since 2009

It took me awhile to realize I think I have mobile tech ocd....I go thru multiple phones/tablets/watches a year (smart/tactical/casual)...

Every year I'll have the Note or Galaxy S, HTC, iPhone at one point...and than sell it to get the new one and keep pushing.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Get the Nexus. Vanilla Android and quick updates.

That or a Motorola phone if you want to go cheap. You can get a second gen Moto X for about $300 if you can do fine with 16GB internal storage.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
It took me awhile to realize I think I have mobile tech ocd....I go thru multiple phones/tablets/watches a year (smart/tactical/casual)...

Every year I'll have the Note or Galaxy S, HTC, iPhone at one point...and than sell it to get the new one and keep pushing.

:scust: