getting a thread bushed for "race baiting" unappreciation

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
so we can't talk about how the Congressional Black Caucus is introducing legislation on behalf of spicy cacs and how this continued caping for the Black community on behalf of people that never reciprocate and are part of virulently anti-black cultures is "race baiting"?? :gucci:

it's my first time getting a warning and the post in question was pretty tame, so not only are jews a protected population on this board, but spicy cacs are too :dwillhuh:

I'm going to need a mod to explain this shyt

it seems like around here that if you don't go along with certain agendas then you get censored :hhh:

this is some bullshyt

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
:snoop:

2mVUZZL.jpg

I used to think it was @Barnett114 with the bs overhanded moderating, but I now strongly believe it’s that @hustlemania clown.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG

2mVUZZL.jpg

I used to think it was @Barnett114 with the bs overhanded moderating, but I now strongly believe it’s that @hustlemania clown.
dafuq they do that for? :dwillhuh:

of all the shyt that gets posted in TLR that post is why I get a warning and the thread gets deleted :jbhmm:

it's getting spooky out here brehs, as if it wasn't already before :snoop:

free my nikka Y2Dre and other brehs who deserve to have their voices heard :salute:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG

2mVUZZL.jpg

that's the dude who does suspect shyt with old white dudes for money in the name of comedy right?

the same dude who also did a fried chicken skit or something like that?

if it's him I wouldn't be surprised. but yet and still if he's the one who did it that shyt is totally uncalled for breh

nikkas be in bad moods irl due to whatever fukk shyt is going on in their life and then hop on here and abuse their mod powers

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
Mostly pro #ADOS and anyhing critical of immigration or black immigration gets bushed.

This message board is 60% black non ADOS according to the last coli demographic poll I did.

I think the moderators are mostly anti ADOS.