Ghana closes its borders from coronavirus, Yvette Carnell gets on her bullshyt

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)

I guess we just gon pretend there's not Ghanaians here that couldn't go home if they wanted either??? It's not because we're all in the midst of a pandemic it's cuz you're "ADOS"
full

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Did you miss the part where they refused to refund the money or reschedule?

YOURE MISSING THE POINT
JUST TO TAKE SHOTS AT A DUSTY DIKE
YOU SEEM TO BE OBSESSED WITH.

THEY SHOULD LET THE PPL RESCHEDULE
OR GIVE THEM THEIR MONEY BACK.
:devil:
:evil:

She's criticizing Ghanaians and stoking African resentment for the actions of a (read, one) tour company. That's like Delta airlines refusing to refund you and I come around talmbout "bUt I tHoUgHt YoU wErE AmErIcAn. i ToLd YoU aMeRiCaNs DoN't LiKe YoU"

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Did you miss the part where they refused to refund the money or reschedule?
Some US airlines are doing the same thing. NO REFUNDS

There is a pandemic and this mega c00n lesbian is looking for MORE problems. Pathetic grasp at straws :wow:

That's on the travel agency not the government. A lot of businesses are making good and bad decisions right now.

The overall issue here is that travel is restricted worldwide and this c00n bytch is acting like it's a time to cause strife. Because she had to swallow her pride sit and watch Africa year of the return do numbers while her agenda crashed and burned with her reputation.

Jesus Christ the world is ending and this is what is on her mind. Smh

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
YOURE MISSING THE POINT
JUST TO TAKE SHOTS AT A DUSTY DIKE
YOU SEEM TO BE OBSESSED WITH.

THEY SHOULD LET THE PPL RESCHEDULE
OR GIVE THEM THEIR MONEY BACK.
:devil:
:evil:

If refunds and rescheduling was her point, she would have said that. She seems pretty capable of speaking for herself.

I get pushing an agenda but using a global pandemic to do it is a new low. But her followers love it.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
:patrice: You actively follow this woman online yet you despise her...this is normal behavior to you? asking seriously.
Nah, I got a youtube notification from Javen Bullets.

A lot of y'all like to follow her. Parrot this "diaspora war" bullshyt, but act perplexed when the originators are called out for exposing it.

Plus I roast the living shyt outta Umar Johnson and y'all LOVE it. I get dapped the fukk up but when it comes to Yvette y'all all :skip: :patrice: :francis:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
That's not important, what's important is stalking yvette and getting all the "gotchya!" moments to run back here to tell us :comeon:
Of course- Yvette using a global pandemic to sow discontent for her narrative isn't the problem, anyone who feels some way about it is :mjlol: