Ghost face next in line for indictment?

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:mjlol: At anyone being ghostfaces shooter and willing to do 25 for a dude living in an apartment in New york in his 50's :dead:
Don't act like Raekwon didn't get those goons on Budden immediately. Don't act like his rap group wasn't well loved my every New York nikka in and out of Rikers. Don't act like some dude who was heckling Ghost didn't get beat up by his fans with the quickness.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
1st page for rent...Thread Backfire
:mjlol: At anyone being ghostfaces shooter and willing to do 25 for a dude living in an apartment in New york in his 50's :dead:
aklD0ax.png
yo yo you cant fukk wit my sword...even ya thread backfired you dusty snail
ZUZwpJd.png

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these are our childhood heros ...............i still have the classic albums but making death threats to a nikka online that you have beef with is jjust :snoop:

and bronson diss wasnt even that harsh just a matter that ghost decided to brace on the weakest part of the fence type shyt

bronson said ghost aint rhyming like he is anymore and tha gfk needs something ..................
personally the first point is flawed ........it should be gfk isnt rhyming like he once was ............basically ab is using gfk old stream of conscious flow that GFK made popular and abandoned after supreme clientele

second point of gfk needs something is also partially true but GFK has alrdy peaked lyrically he is still dope but not nearwhere as dope as "my career is based on throwing nikkas in wheelchairs" /" my flow alone blow doors straight off the hinges masked avenger"

basically i think gfk overracting everyone knows he is a legend and ab was out of pocket a simple check would have sufficed
but making death threats to weak non street nikkas online is :huhldup:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Lol are you really shytting on ghosts due to him staying in an apartment? There's apartments that cost as much as 50 mansions in Atlanta.
Just imagine that the average home price in Brooklyn is about the same as Buckhead :wow:. I.e Living in "The hoods of NY" = "The beverly hills of the south", as far as prices goes.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do we even know he's in New York I don't know where the fukk he was at and when did Ghost say he was gonna kill someone you can get shot without dying...:manny:

And the not making it the whole summer comment might of been about his career:manny:

Too much heirsay shyt would get thrown out by a high priced Jew:salute: