Ghost Rider and Helstrom

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully this gives gr attention enough that they fix blazes fukking pennance stare. Theres no reason that the punisher and cap marvel should be able to tank that shyt.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
They didn't even put Marvel's logo on this

Are they burying this?
Helstrom: Here's Why the Hulu Series Doesn't Include Marvel Branding

By now, fans have gotten a look at the logo for Helstrom and a fancy motion poster. Fans have even gotten a full trailer for the upcoming Hulu series and still, Marvel branding is missing completely marketing. As you might expect, that's something entirely by design. Though originally announced alongside Marvel's Ghost Rider as Marvel's Helstrom, ComicBook.com has learned the "Marvel's" part of the title has, in fact, been dropped from the series. Furthermore, the Disney wants to distance the Marvel brand from the series due to the horror-based content within the series.

It should be noted the branding decision isn't one related to the quality of content, but rather the content itself — some of which may be disturbing to viewers that stumble upon the show while looking for something in the tone of what Marvel Studios releases for theaters.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Not familiar with the source material, but watching the trailer and seeing the horror aspect makes October seem like a good release for it :ehh:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Not familiar with the source material, but watching the trailer and seeing the horror aspect makes October seem like a good release for it :ehh:

He's the son of Satan, but in more recent times, he's only called in for some dark magic problems. Constantine would be the closest thing I can think of, if you're familiar with that.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth