Ghosts of Draft Days Past: Cavs vs. Timberwolves Official Game Thread

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Yeah, it goes without saying that he's 30 plus now but he doesn't "fly" any more. Andrew is young and...he still flies :mjcry:
oh man.. you need to watch closer.. when contested he dont fly as high.. but when he is alone...dude out there hearing r.kelly

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When its all said and done. Who will be the #1 on the TWolves.....

Wiggins or Towns :jbhmm:
Towns. It's not even a discussion. Wiggins doesn't even have the personality to be the alpha on a team, and most guys don't develop that, and he's certainly not going to develop it if there's somebody already on the team to take it.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Towns. It's not even a discussion. Wiggins doesn't even have the personality to be the alpha on a team, and most guys don't develop that, and he's certainly not going to develop it if there's somebody already on the team to take it.

I'm seeing some Paul George esque potential out of Wiggins though :patrice:

Then again if Towns is the next great big man :manny:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm seeing some Paul George esque potential out of Wiggins though :patrice:

Then again if Towns is the next great big man :manny:
As far as skills go, Wiggins has limitless potential. But at the same time so does Towns (plus he's a big man and his game is more unique than Andrew's). I'm just not sure if Wiggins wants it mentally.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
JR going to score 40 on rubio if sam doesn't make a fukking change.....how fukking hard is it to say hey rubio sit on the bench until you can shoot and defend.

I really don't understand some coaches tbh.....this shyt isn't rocket science