GIANNIS ANTETOKOUNMPO ON THE COVER OF SPORTS ILLUSTRATED

SuperNintendo Chalmers

Send it to the friggin moon idiot
Daps
Reppin
My goddamn self. Shout out to my real Africans
i cant believe people are not talking about jabari parker..

the team really has a one two punch... jabari might be the fastest PF i have seen in a while.

He showed a lot just bouncing back from that injury. Now that he's healed and has some conditioning, dude is a problem.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
It's crazy how some ppl still don't understand how incredibly special this kid is. The Coli is woke on him but I'll be having conversations with people and I bring his name up and they kinda just disregard him. Dude isn't even close to his prime and he's putting up STUPID numbers.
Love when fellow Nigerians eat

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the team really has a one two punch... jabari might be the fastest PF i have seen in a while.

Bari looking like a young melo :jbhmm:

Thats how good giannis is tho, he takes from jabaris shine.

Bucks got the best 1-2 combo for their age. Only 23 and 22 or something :merchant:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Jabari has been excellent, it's hard to shine when the dude next to you is basically a center sized perimeter player that puts up 24/9/6/2/2 while also playing elite defense and guarding one through five.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
It's crazy how some ppl still don't understand how incredibly special this kid is. The Coli is woke on him but I'll be having conversations with people and I bring his name up and they kinda just disregard him. Dude isn't even close to his prime and he's putting up STUPID numbers.
Love when fellow Nigerians eat

Yall produce a level of athlete nobody else in the world can touch, first Hakeem moving around like a guard, and now this.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Jabari has been excellent, it's hard to shine when the dude next to you is basically a center sized perimeter player that puts up 24/9/6/2/2 while also playing elite defense and guarding one through five.
and yet, before salt is thrown and felt.. they should have the KD/RUSS treatment where both stars are stars in their own rights...

one as top 5 player, the other as top 5 in his position.

if Jabari remains healthy.. that quick shake and bake will have coach running defensive schemes just to stop the bleed at a high clip.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
and yet, before salt is thrown and felt.. they should have the KD/RUSS treatment where both stars are stars in their own rights...

one as top 5 player, the other as top 5 in his position.

if Jabari remains healthy.. that quick shake and bake will have coach running defensive schemes just to stop the bleed at a high clip.

They play fine with one another, Giannis even defers to him in the 4th at times, there's no obvious thing going on between them like there was with Russ & KD.

Also, read the story and Giannis was living in a 2 bedroom apartment with his parents and brothers during his rookie year :wow:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
I mean, we got Lee Jenkins doing a story on Giannis. You know he done came up when Lee Jenkins is on the job.

Seems like he has Kobe's drive to be great, I'm surprised @CantStop doesn't check for him, especially since Bean gave him his blessings and he works like no tomorrow to improve :jbhmm: